AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is one of the best products I have ever used. It completely rid me of 90% of my acne within 2 weeks and lightened the dark spots as well. Such a great price too! I will definitely be using this for a long time. Also a great spot treatment! Works wonders for cystic acne.

this product works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i am 27 years old and i have had problem acne since my youth. this is the first time i can actually say a product worked over night. my skin is on its way to becoming under control. this product was NOT harsh on my face. it left no puffiness at acne sight. i have VERY sensitive skin and i have had NO irritibilty whatsoever. i would recommend this product to anyone. i am not a fake blogger to rant or rave about this product. i am real person and i will continue to use this excellent product. its a great price for a large amount, try it for yourself.

Great

Posted by alvinlky on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does helps dry up my pimples, and clear away blackheads.

Queen Helene Original Mint Julep Masque

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely fabulous mask! Cannot rave enough about it and it is so inexpensive! I not only use it as a mask for blackheads, when I have had a long night and want to look fresh etc but also as a SPOT treatment - it dramatically reduces speed and size of spots while not drying out surrounding skin. Love this product 2nd time I have ordered and will continue to do so.

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have combination skin with occasional blemishes and have been using this once or twice a week. No dramatic results but I do feel like it tightens pores and refreshes my skin. Washes off quite easily too!

Wonderful product for acne/blackheads

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this every other week becuase I tend to get bad black or whiteheads. This can lead to lots of acne on my face. Most of my "acne" is due to bad air quality and allergies though. After washing my face and drying lightly with a towel, I slabber this stuff on my face. I know for some people with sensitive skin, it can have burning feeling. I do not use this on my cheeks, becuase I know I have sensitive skins on that area. I just use this on my forehead, nose, and chin areas. After leaving it on about 3-5 minutes, the stuff dries out, and then I wash off. I do lotion my face after washing this stuff off, to keep the moisture in. If your blackheads/whiteheads is not bad, I would not recommend using this, as this can be harsh to your skin if you do not need it. I use this in addition to other Queen Helene items, such as the Mud Masque and the Grapeseed Masque.

Great product !

Posted by vinetu28 on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This mask works wonders on my skin! I love how it makes my skin feel. The scent was refreshing.I smells very good and i love the cool tingling feeling. Mint Julep Masque is a thick, green, clay based mask, the main ingredients being: Kaolin (a type of fine, pure clay), Bentonite (an absorbent clay formed from volcanic ash), and Glycerin (which has moisturising properties). The texture is like a very thick cream or paste. The packaging said to "apply generously" and then wait 15 minutes. I applied an opaque layer over my face, but it took at least 30 minutes before it was really dry. After putting it on there is a tingly sensation and you can really feel the product working. Do not use after exfoliating. It will burn more. When I washed the masque off, the pores on my nose were practically gone. Which was amazing! I was very pleased with this product for that reason alone. Immediate visible improvement, it's not just my pores. My entire face is evened out and brighter. Amazing that an inexpensive product can do this! I generally use high end products. But this is a keeper despite its low price and a small amount does go a long way. One application per week and the result is great. I am more confident because I have a clean professional looking face. This is a great product and totally worth it's price! I would definitely purchase this product again. P.S.: As a regimen, if you have oily acne prone skin I HIGHLY recommend the following regimen: 1: Queen Helenes Mint Julep Masque = Blemish Control/Treatment 2: Witch Hazel mixed with a teensy bit of Hydrogen Peroxide and Tea Tree Oil (tea tree and peroxide is optional) = Toner/Astringent 3: Phisoderm ph Balanced Anti Blemish Gel Facial Wash = Cleanser 4: Phisoderm Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF = Moisturizer

Cystic Acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I still have some remnants of Cystic Acne from my teenage years and pre-accutane days. I occasionally use this as a Mask but most frequently use it as a spot treatment. When I feel one of those big lumps coming on I will put a thick dab on the bump and generally it is MUCH reduced in 24 hrs and gone within 72 hrs. It leaves absolutely no scar whatsoever. EVERYTHING else I has used recently has left a hyper pigmentation type of scar, except this stuff.

Excelenta!

Posted by boondy on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Curata porii, nu irita, cantitate mare, pret foarte bun. Recomand cu drag! Nu mi-a cauzat iritatii, racoreste tenul si poate fi folosita cu succes, fara a usca excesiv tenul. Inlatura sebumul si creeaza senzatia de pori micsorati.

Great MAsk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The mask was great for my oily face and enlarged pores. My pores shrank noticeably, and the skin became smoother and brighter for almost a week, which is a great accomplish (usually my pores return to their larger size after a day or two). After using it for a few weeks my face remarkable improved. I will definitely continue using it