parabens, SLS

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would say that I love it, but people, READ THE INGREDIENTS!!!

I like it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

it smells yummy. I love Queen Helene product.

a Must-buy!

Posted by MissFrivolity on March 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best facial scrub ever! Cleans pores softly but in depth. I use it once a week and I can notice the difference in my pores.

sodium lauryl sulfate

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good, the best i hv used in 20 years...UNFORTUNATELY, it contains "sodium lauryl sulfate", so disappointing!!!!!!!!!

Really good facial scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

This facial scrub is really smooth. It´s smell is really sweet, like honey. I recomend it.

Very good Scrub!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's a very good and natural scrub! Face very clean and smooth. It satisfy me at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

The scrubs are very small, is works for my skin. I feel refreshing after wash it, and it makes my skin smoother after using it. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! ❤CAT 52 zero 8 (without space) at checkout for 10% off❤

Queen Helene, Gentle Natural Facial Scrub,

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is too much gentle for my skin. Very soft for a scrub.Besides I did not like the smell.It smels like unbaked cake mix.

Soft yet efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am obsessed with scrubs, and until recently I have been using a very harsh one, but I decided to be much more gentle to my skin so I found this one, which has very delicate yet efficient parts that clean the skin well, but do not harm it. Also I love it has natural scrubbing parts that do not harm the nature.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin.. and i need to exfoliate my face every week. gladly, i bought this scrub.. it did not dry out my skin :)