Hydrating but unexceptional

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive dry skin (eczema) so I use this on the affected half of my face. Has no negative reaction, leaves skin feeling smoother and such, but not mind blowing or anything. For the price though, why not?!

Leaves skin feeling so soft.

Posted by K1968 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased the clay masque and although it's good found it a little drying on my older skin. I was thrilled to see this new masque with olive oil. This is so hydrating and leaves the skin clean soft and plump, my makeup always goes on beautifully after using it.

Olive masque

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have really dry skin which flakes under my foundation. However, i started using this masque right before doing my makeup and it helps so much!! On a downside, it is a little difficult to wash off.

Nice Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gentle And Moisturizing Mask

Love it

Posted by NuraSin on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a really light mask and the moisture it provides is more than enough. smells good and didn't irritate my extremely dry skin that alone is a win in my book.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Felt refreshed and plump with goodness :)

Good for sensitive and dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Skin feeling more hydrate and moisture after using it, it's reduce the skin sensitivity too... I was having dry, red and sensitive skin after some sun exposure , after I've apply these masque on, I felt a bit tingling sensation for a while, it's goes off. I putting this on for 30 mins and after remove the masque, the redness, and tightening sensation has gone. Skin feeling more hydrate and moisture. Love it and will purchase it again and the price it's affordable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

leaves the skin soft and good

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use it after the scrub and its make my skin fresh

moisturizes well