Extremely sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

first bite into the bar, and I got a bad feeling about it. this hero bar has a really nice flavor (I love blueberries!), but it is oh so...sweet. if you have a really sweet tooth, maybe you will love it, but if you don't (like me. at least not extreme), it can be a tad overwhelming. midway through, I was struggling with the sweetness. it is not the worst protein bar, but definitely not the best for me. also I put it in my bag for a few hours, and the white coating sort of melted and it was a little messy to handle. I think I will much prefer my bars to be more chewy and soft.....and adequately sweet!

One of the best tasting on the market

Posted by DesertLiving on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good flavor and decent protein amount. I find it extremely sweet but that can be a good thing sometimes! Somewhere between the taste of a candy bar and protein bar, which is pretty much as good as it gets for performance "snacks" . Highly recommend

Nice Flavour Bar From Quest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Crunchy and nice tasty flavour , love it .

nomnomnom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

one of the best bars out there

Dunkin Donuts/Tim Hortons

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been diagnosed with Celiac's disease so there are a lot of things I can't eat but greatly miss. One of these is donuts. These taste exactly like Dunkin Donuts blueberry donut or Tim Horton's Blueberry bloom beignet. Madness.

Best Of All Quest Bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best of all the quest hero bars even though I always prefer the most chocolaty-ones! This is super good snd makes you feel full as well :)

Best 'fruity' protein bar I've tasted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a very nice flavor: The blueberry 'caramel' and white coating are a delicious combination and it makes a nice departure from the more typical chocolate 'cookie' protein bars. The inside is slightly dry, which I don't normally enjoy, but in this it really works.

I prefer it to traditional quest bars. I don't like the texture of quest bars.

Posted by babyperon on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It tastes much better than quest bars... not as sticky as quest bar. It tastes more like a normal cereal bar coated with yogurt. However, it doesn't have to be so sweet. I will order another flavor to try out.

will never buy the old quest bars again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are entirely different to traditional Quest bars. They are better in every way: taste and texture have been vastly improved.

bombdiggity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

On the sweeter side, but the blueberry flavour is on point and the texture overall is addictive/10

1 2