Extremely sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

first bite into the bar, and I got a bad feeling about it. this hero bar has a really nice flavor (I love blueberries!), but it is oh so...sweet. if you have a really sweet tooth, maybe you will love it, but if you don't (like me. at least not extreme), it can be a tad overwhelming. midway through, I was struggling with the sweetness. it is not the worst protein bar, but definitely not the best for me. also I put it in my bag for a few hours, and the white coating sort of melted and it was a little messy to handle. I think I will much prefer my bars to be more chewy and soft.....and adequately sweet!

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Has a natural sugar extract which is better for health!

YUM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best of the hero bars. Not as crazy sweet as the pecan, but still satisfies all of your dark candy bar desires

❤️❤️❤️Excellent!

Posted by SCARLETT look at me on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️SCARLETT◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!"

Best Quest Hero!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Crunchy, tasty and a lot of protein.

One of the best tasting on the market

Posted by DesertLiving on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good flavor and decent protein amount. I find it extremely sweet but that can be a good thing sometimes! Somewhere between the taste of a candy bar and protein bar, which is pretty much as good as it gets for performance "snacks" . Highly recommend

So So Good!!!

Posted by SCR3SCR6SCR2 on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very delicious and tastes like real sugar was used instead of sweeteners, due to the allulose! Worth a try!

Nice Flavour Bar From Quest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Crunchy and nice tasty flavour , love it .

nomnomnom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

one of the best bars out there

Dunkin Donuts/Tim Hortons

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been diagnosed with Celiac's disease so there are a lot of things I can't eat but greatly miss. One of these is donuts. These taste exactly like Dunkin Donuts blueberry donut or Tim Horton's Blueberry bloom beignet. Madness.

1 2