One but not twice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Texture and taste are really not for me.... I am hungry 2 hours after having eaten one bar. I guess it is because there are too sweet.

have not received the product so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am still looking forward to receive it!

Not very nice. :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has a really nasty after taste and I have actually thrown them away. Would not buy again.

Not what I expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Would like to begin by saying I was happy with the customer service provided by iHerb. However I do not recommend these 'Quest' bars that everyone is raving about. They taste like artificial sweetener and dough. Also they leave a strong aftertaste that takes hours to get rid off. Don't waste your money. Mine went in the bin. Rather buy another brand, plenty of great protein bars available on iHerb.

doesn't order anymore

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't order anymore because i paid and i don't receive my order. After 2 months i don' know nothing about my order and the worst part is that i don't receive my money back. My experience with this site this horrible. I want my money!

Have not received the bars yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has been about 15 working days and the delivery has not come through yet. This has been very frustrating. I am not sure I will order over I herb again. Thanks

tastes good, but not good for diabetics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These products send my blood sugar through the roof. Isomalto-oligosaccharides are glucose polymers, and perhaps for some are non-digestible fiber, but it seems for others they are quite digestible.