Cheating at it's finest!

Posted by Aussie-VISIT-MYPAGE-HERE on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The cinnamon roll quest protein bar is by far one of the tastiest protein bars ever. If your looking for a sweet treat and don't want to destroy your gains by eating icecream and cake, then look no further. The cinnamon roll protein bar tastes just like a desert! Open up 2 of the protein bars and pop them in the microwave for 10 to 20 seconds depending on how powerful your microwave is, take them out, spread on some walden farms calorie free chocolate syrup and you got yourself a cake like desert that is hot and moist that in my opinion is even better than icecream and cake

New Favorite Quest Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend popping this in an over until browned. It seriously tastes just like a cinnamon roll, and the addition of nuts just makes it all the more amazing.

superior service

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good service on time delivery tasty bars dont know what effect they will have thank u

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Texture is like of a dough (perfect!). It's sweet, it's like there's sugar because it's somehow so crunchy. Nutritional values are perfect and the ingredients are natural. I can only recommend this one!

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are fantastic! I'm addicted because they taste great, have no carbs, and are high in protein and fiber!

Not too sweet

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really nice cinnamon flavour, and decent sized bar considering the calories!! Chewy texture

Great taste!

Posted by hyonhee on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of the best tasting protein bars available, and with pretty healthy ingredients in comparison. Just hope with the all the recent discontinuation of products by iHerb, that this does not suffer the same fate. It has been out of stock a fair while now. I have had to order from elsewhere, and the shipping is killing me.

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my personal favorit of the questbars i have tried. sooo good

Addictive ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am addicted to these bars tastes like caramel feels like I am indulging when I'm not I don't miss the unhealthy versions ;)

Best protein bar ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is probably the best protein bar I have ever tasted! The cinnamon roll is my favorite too. A very good option as a healthy snack!