Mal sabor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Compré una caja y no pude con ellas, las tuve que regalar, no me gustó naaaada el sabor, es súper artificial. Aunque me encanta el coco y los anacardos, en esto no. Recomiendo, si compráis vuestras primeras questbars, optar por otro sabor: las cookie dough o las de oreo, esas dos son las mejores. Si te parece útil mi opinión, clica en YES. :)

Bars all melted and mishaped in packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Another inconsistent batch from Quest. I've had dry ones, greasy ones, and now these ones are so soft they've melted in the packaging. The flavour is nice, but I don't understand why the texture is so inconsistent. Not happy.

Melted

too sweet

Posted by yiensia on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

容易腻口

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

didn't like this, tasted like sun lotion. hubby liked it though, smaken verschillen.

I have taken this product down to one star

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

….Love it normally however this last box was not the same. I loved this flavour for its chewy texture however this recent box seemed like undercooked dough……Not happy. Have another box coming and if this is the same will not buy again. Sorry Quest, usually a happy customer.

Awful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This bar tastes so bad, has a terrible aftertaste. I let my husband and a friend taste it too, and they both agreed. I tried to put it in the microwave, but it hasn't improved the taste. I'm so disappointed, and now I'm stuck with an almost full box...

Have not received the bars yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has been about 15 working days and the delivery has not come through yet. This has been very frustrating. I am not sure I will order over I herb again. Thanks

270 MG of Sodium Per Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'll make sure to read the labels before ever purchasing bars again. 270 mg of sodium per bar. What a joke.