Dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really love the cookie dough, cookies and cream, and sometimes the white chocolate raspberry, but this one? Too sweet, a weird texture, and the odd taste of marshmallows. Not my kind of bar. I'll have to go back to the "old" ones.

THE BEST QUEST YET!

Posted by alyshamareehealth on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've said it before but I will take it back and say it again, THIS IS THE BEST QUEST FLAVOUR YET! It's gooey and chocolatey and everything you want in a protein packed, guilt free snack. I am in LOVE!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised with this new flavour. I love it as much as my Choc Chip Cookie Dough quest bars. Great on the go or in between snack. Also satisfy my sugar cravings.

Good and tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of the top five quest bars. Very good and fast, kind of sweet with a little bit of salt. The chunks is softer than in the other ones, and since I love chunks thats the only negative about this bar.

not the best one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Imo tastes better than corn fiber. This bar is too sweet and crumbly. Cookies and cream is still the best.

Loaded with artificial sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Immediately upon tasting a Quest Nutrition protein bars you can sense the artificial sugars inside. There is a strong flavor of stevia and the ingredients show it contains sucralose as well. I was surprised to find this as an iHerb product. Hope you read the reviews and ingredients carefully before purchasing

!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the best tasting protein bar

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge fan of real s'mores so I was very excited to see that Questbars had this flavor. Heat up in microwave and they are delicious. Great afternoon snack / pre-workout bar. Love them

Soo Good!