very good but pricey

Posted by moshibah on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would've given it a five stars but the price is too much! If you don't give a f**k about money buy it you will definitely enjoy it.

good snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

need more taste

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for hitting the protein macros, loads of flavour & crunch. Didn't like the after taste after the amazing BBQ flavour & it was expected as it's protein chips.... beats the unhealthy potato chips on the market today nutritionally wise

Great, Authentic & Craving for MORE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste! Definitely BBQ flavoured, crunch like chips, which is the reason I bought it because I really enjoy crunch more than chewy when I'm craving (carbs). Great protein amount too, And fills the stomach very easily! The only drawback is that it is too...salty? Like MSG type of linger on the tongue. Definitely have to drink ALOT of water to prevent the throat from drying out. Theres a slight powdery texture after, but no biggie.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Overall the product was what it claimed to be, but I didn't like how it tasted at all, for me it tasted awful. One the other hand, brothers liked it, but I didn't. Everyone has a different sense of taste I guess. What one might hate another would love.

Awesome healthy alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love these chips! Such a good and healthy alternative to regular chips. If you expect them to taste like real chips you will be disappointed, but if you need something to satisfy your cravings they are great! :D Will re-order!

so fillllling and doesnt taste like protien!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I hate the taste and after taste of protein! I tried all of the bars available and they're all disgusting I cant even eat quest bar but those chips are perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect don't smell them if you hate protein but the taste is SO SO YUMMY I had two bags when they first arrived and my lord they're so filling a dip on the side will make it the perfect snack.

Strong taste..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I would like to try another chips, less salty ones.