Different recipe; sugar alcohol; GMO corn fiber

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Quest has changed the protein blend, fiber content, flavor, and now has added 2g of sugar alcohol to ruin a former 5-star product. Why they had to mess with success, I don't know! Since the ingredients do not specify non-GMO corn fiber, we can be sure it is GMO. This realization has led me to lower my rating from two stars to one.

So good!

Posted by healthydoesit on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started with Mixed Berry and thought nothing would compare, but had to try another flavor when my favorites were out of stock. The apple pie was one I tried. I was not disappointed! These are so flavorful and soft and not overpowering with cinnamon like a lot of apple pie flavored foods. I really enjoy these. Here's a great tip for any Questbar flavor: put it in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Delicious!!! Check out my page for more than 150 honest reviews! Much more information there.

It's Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough one and found it too sweet for my liking, so this is almost perfect. It's missing one star because it does leave a strange aftertaste similar to what you get after having a sugarfree mint, and I hope my tastebuds get accustomed to it soon. That aside, I love the bits of apple in each bar!

apple pie quest bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best quest bars available

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, not too sweet and contains small pieces of dry apples.

A very good protein bar!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Would definitely recommend - used on daily basis.

SO surprisingly good!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No fake sugar taste, no playdough texture, and smell sooooo good!!!! It's really like a dessert!! the dried apple pieces inside taste good!! my top 1 protein bar from now.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I could eat this every single day

GOTTA LOVE QUEST BARS