My absolute favorite!!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been waiting for more than a month for iherb to begin carrying the new Blueberry Muffin Quest bars. I tried them through Quest the first week they became available and fell in love! I eat quest bars every day because I have an illness right now that makes my blood sugar plummet if I don't have protein several times a day. These are the bars that I like best because they have a high protein content and virtually no sugar. They are also gluten free for those who need it. Anyway, I have tried almost all of the Quest flavors, but I usually stick with my two favorites: Apple Pie and Vanilla Almond Crunch. I am so happy to add Blueberry Muffin now, as it has become my favorite by a mile. It has so much flavor and actually tastes like a real muffin. There are bits of blueberry and muffin pieces throughout the entire bar. Some of the other bars just have a little piece here or there, but these are packed with yummy goodness in each bite. They are also super soft and they look and feel larger than the regular bars. If you like blueberry, this is a must try! I bet it will become one of your go-to bars. I found myself just eating these even when I didn't need any more protein for the day. They were all I wanted to consume for the first week of having them. I can't praise these enough and thank you iherb for stocking this flavor! If my review has helped, please hit the yes button below. Thank you! Also, feel free to check my page for more than 180 honest reviews on products I purchased here on iherb, including many other Quest bar flavors!

A tad disappointed initially but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wrote initially that I was a tad disappointed with these bars after reading all the nice reviews. The texture is a little too grainy and they are simply too sweet for me. I don't really like that there's too much biscuit bits in there as well, so gave it a 3-star. I also commented that I will probably not buy again. Though after trying another two more bars, I think I have grown to like it a little, at least I was not struggling to finish the last bite like the first time. I still don't like the biscuit bits (hope quest will go easier on them) but I do like the nice blueberry flavor. Willing to give these bars more tries and let's see if I will get sick of it, or changed my mind about buying them again.

Great addition to the range

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

tastes great and has chunks of blueberry & biscuit

New favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This flavor is absolutely DELICIOUS. I used to be a die-hard cookie dough girl, but since the new formulation came out, it lost its appeal for me. I still like Quest in general but Blueberry Muffin has definitely put me back in "love" with Quest bars. The texture is soft and chewy, the taste sweet but not overly so. Will definitely keep buying.

So yummy!

Posted by magerkesam on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So, there is nothing wrong with this bar, except for that they could have continued with their old recipe. Still, it tastes SO good,just like a nice blueberry muffin :) If you like white chocolate raspberry, but would like a less sweet bar, this is quite a good option.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good flavour like the taste

Great flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really nice flavour with a hint of cinnamon. Might be my new favourite, as it's not sickly sweet.

Excellent taste and excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taste and excellent product

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

9.5 in my opinion

Iherb is a great option for Canadian customers but why can't I order the Oh Yeah One bars?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was very satisfied with my order from Iherb. Ordering from Canada, Iherb's prices are much cheaper than Canadian retailers and they charge reasonable amounts for shipping. I purchased 4 boxes of Quest bars last month and they came fresh, soft and with expiry dates in April or May 2018. I cannot stress how important that is. I have ordered from other retailers and received bars that were hard and about to expire 2 months later. I am just confused about one matter. My preferred bar is the Oh Yeah One and I would like to order this from Iherb. However, when I search for it on the site, I am only given the option to order the Cinnamon Roll flavour. When I try to click on the other flavours I am told that they are "not available in your area". Seeing that I am just across the border in Toronto, this product is sold in nearly every nutritional store here and I have ordered it from providers all across North America, I do not understand this statement. Hopefully this will be rectified in the future so I can use Iherb for my preferred nutritional products.