My absolute favorite!!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been waiting for more than a month for iherb to begin carrying the new Blueberry Muffin Quest bars. I tried them through Quest the first week they became available and fell in love! I eat quest bars every day because I have an illness right now that makes my blood sugar plummet if I don't have protein several times a day. These are the bars that I like best because they have a high protein content and virtually no sugar. They are also gluten free for those who need it. Anyway, I have tried almost all of the Quest flavors, but I usually stick with my two favorites: Apple Pie and Vanilla Almond Crunch. I am so happy to add Blueberry Muffin now, as it has become my favorite by a mile. It has so much flavor and actually tastes like a real muffin. There are bits of blueberry and muffin pieces throughout the entire bar. Some of the other bars just have a little piece here or there, but these are packed with yummy goodness in each bite. They are also super soft and they look and feel larger than the regular bars. If you like blueberry, this is a must try! I bet it will become one of your go-to bars. I found myself just eating these even when I didn't need any more protein for the day. They were all I wanted to consume for the first week of having them. I can't praise these enough and thank you iherb for stocking this flavor! If my review has helped, please hit the yes button below. Thank you! Also, feel free to check my page for more than 180 honest reviews on products I purchased here on iherb, including many other Quest bar flavors!

A tad disappointed initially but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wrote initially that I was a tad disappointed with these bars after reading all the nice reviews. The texture is a little too grainy and they are simply too sweet for me. I don't really like that there's too much biscuit bits in there as well, so gave it a 3-star. I also commented that I will probably not buy again. Though after trying another two more bars, I think I have grown to like it a little, at least I was not struggling to finish the last bite like the first time. I still don't like the biscuit bits (hope quest will go easier on them) but I do like the nice blueberry flavor. Willing to give these bars more tries and let's see if I will get sick of it, or changed my mind about buying them again.

The taste is good enough and has protein.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered those Bars before and liked them very much. They are very good to substitute ordinary sweet food. The taste seems to be not usuall at first time, but some time later you cant stop eating one more Bar.

Great addition to the range

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

tastes great and has chunks of blueberry & biscuit

New favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This flavor is absolutely DELICIOUS. I used to be a die-hard cookie dough girl, but since the new formulation came out, it lost its appeal for me. I still like Quest in general but Blueberry Muffin has definitely put me back in "love" with Quest bars. The texture is soft and chewy, the taste sweet but not overly so. Will definitely keep buying.

So yummy!

Posted by magerkesam on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So, there is nothing wrong with this bar, except for that they could have continued with their old recipe. Still, it tastes SO good,just like a nice blueberry muffin :) If you like white chocolate raspberry, but would like a less sweet bar, this is quite a good option.

Great Low Carb, Low Sugar Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My son takes one to school for recess and as he is a type one diabetic, it lets him eat a healthy snack without injections and the need to watch a big rise in his blood sugar. He says they are delicious and can’t wait to try new flavours.

Amazing taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Hands down one of my favourite flavours from Quest. Never disappoints! There are bits of white choc as well as small amounts of dried blueberries scattered around which is a nice addition.

💫

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite flavor for protein bar ever ! Put it in the microwaves for a minute and thank the Lord 💖

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good flavour like the taste