so bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When i buy it exp. date was jan 2016😠

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect. Shipping to Norway took about 14 days. Hope the next order is faster.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best flavor so far

taste is mega salty

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This bar tastes not only bad but very bad. The texture is good but thats the only thing. The bar is like eating synthethic fake chocolate - mixed with salt. Salt?? Really? I was surpriced since it has such good reviews on its taste. The worst protein bar I've tasted. However - calories are only 170 - so I guess you gotta give somewhere.

NICE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best protein bar i have ever tasted. Just by looking at the nutrition facts, I didn't really expect much for this bar to have a similar taste like a real brownie. However, my thinking stated otherwise. This bar tasted exactly like a REAL brownie (those that has way too much sugar). Will purchase again soon.

The best Questbar flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

One of my top two Questbar favorites. The other one being Apple Pie.

Best protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best protein bar

This is perfect :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I gave this for my boy friend as a gift, and he told me that it was amazingly delicious. He also told me that there are many protein supplements out there, but those taste weird. However this was totally edible and he wants to try other flavors too :)

Yuuuum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best protein bar ever!! I have tried nearly every Atkins bar and some other brands too, but this is in my opinion the best. I love the chewy texture, and the fact that it doesn't have all the suger alcohols the others brand use. And it has lots of fiber too. I don't care if they cost a bit more than other brand, I will always buy this! <3

its a jaw training bar /OMG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the taste is acceptable some how/ but you need to work your jaw really hard to eat this thing .... guys you need to make it softer for human use !!!