Best seller

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are Quest's best selling protein bar. They are definitely delicious and I will probably buy more down the road. However, they still don't beat my favorites of Apple Pie and Vanilla Almond Crunch. Choc Chip Cookie Dough are still really good. They are dense and soft and chewy with tons of flavor. There are little chunks of cookie dough which make it really yummy. The pieces are nice and soft so you never get surprised biting into a hard piece of food like some other bars I've tried. These bars are gluten free and have virtually no sugar, which is why I originally switched to quest after being an avid Larabar consumer. Larabar are good, but so sweet and tons of sugar. Quest are a much better choice in my opinion. If my review helped, please click the yes button below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased here at iherb!

Why did they put PALM OIL in it??? :-(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

And it its more fat than before.. Palm oil is a deal-breaker, not healthy, not good for anything. These bars used to be my favorite - not anymore. Very very sad :(

Awfully Sweet and Unhealthy

Posted by RubiesHealth on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have rated Quest Nutrition's Double Choc Chunk flavor 2 stars. It contains erythritol and stevia and is already stinging sweet. This one has the above 2 sweeteners plus sucralose! Available information on sucralose shows that it's safety is not established yet, though it tastes better than "cooling" sugar alcohols and "bitter" stevia (stevia is natural and near zero calorie). Even though there is 21g of good whey protein in one serving, I will not buy this again. Read my review on my favorite protein bar - Promax Nutrition, Pro Series, Triple Chocolate Crisp.

Best bars...Best price anywhere!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As a Nutritionist (Masters in Nutritional Science) and a work out enthusiast all my life, I have tried and used numerous brands of protein bars..that I purchased both in store and online. .over the past 16 years. iherb is the best place tp purchase them because the price is great and you not only get 10% of the cost as a reward on your next order..shipping is FREE and I always get mine in 2 days! And I don't need a $100 Amazon prime membership to get them that quickly! Whats crucial in a protein bar, aside from the amount of protein, is the sugar content (these have the lowest on the market) Next, is the fiber content (these have the highest on the market) They also have more flavors ( 18) then any other brand. (To see how each flavor is rated..there is a site that rates them 1-10, 10 being the most authentic tasting flavor of each..you can find online. They have grown 57,000%..(yes that's correct amount of zero's) in 3 years because they're the most nutritious, best tasting of all the bars. My favorite happens to be chocolate chip cookie dough..but many are rated as great a flavor. I eat one a day, so I order 2 boxes at a time. Try them, I guarantee you will love them and not find a better deal on them anywhere. Sandy Toreki

Delicious and good for you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There isn't much to add about these. They are great!!! The taste is awesome. If you are trying Quest bars for the first time these are the ones I'd recommend. Ingredients are perfect. Quest are THE BEST bars available judging by ingredients but i also buy Combat Crunch and Detour when i'm bored of these. Those have a little worse ingredient list but same great taste.

Great taste and reasonable portion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Trying this protein bar you might never know it was a protein bar as it tastes more like an actual cookie. Bar size is quite reasonable for a product of this type.

Awful, new recipe, disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are horrible! I used to love quest bars, but since they've changed their recipe and started using soluble corn fibre the texture and flavour is sickening. I actually felt sick after eating one. So disappointing! I never eat corn as it is generally GMO and heavily sprayed with pesticides. Sorry Quest Nutrition, you've just lost a customer. Never buying these again.

Extremely addictive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

WOW! this flavour tasted like the bomb!!! it has quite a substantial amount of cookie dough in the bar itself as well as the chocolate chips!!! How can something healthy taste so good? hahaha! i love it when quest bars are filled with a lot of chunky ingredients to munch on so you don't get sick of the taste just half way through the way. for this flavour, 12 bars wasn't enough!!! i will definitely be purchasing more and i highly recommend this flavour - you will love it for sure! pls click 'yes' if you find my review helpful!

Really?

Posted by fitnessblogger on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for its alleged health benefits and "great taste" - health benefits, well maybe when comparing with Snickers, Smuckers or whatever. As for the taste and texture - I guess my taste is slightly more discerning (or snobbish) than your average, greedy consumerist. What more can I say. No No No!

One of my fav flavor!

Posted by MissLift on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Probably my favorite flavor! Taste and texture of cookie Dough and Very generous on chocolate chips. The macros for the Quest bar are unbeatable and makes it the best value on the market. Low calories, 20g of protein and low carb! if you want to SAVE up to 15% Each Time on entire order, enter "SZZ 940" without space at checkout or just click on MissLift user name...Enjoy!