LOVING IT!!!

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This keeps you satisfied and tastes amazing, especially for those love peanut butter. Like a sinful candy bar without the guilt. These are by far some of the best that I have ever eaten and I have been using protein bars for 20+ years. Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am so impressed at how delicious these were. They were truly chocolatey and peanut buttery, the texture is lovely and chewy but even better when baked! Microvave for 20 seconds, roll into 4 balls and pop into a 250 degree celcius oven for 5 minutes. They turn out exactly like cookies, gooey and soft insides and crispy outsides! Amazing!

If you need a low carb bar for Keto diet, this is it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've searched abit on iherb for protein bars that do no contain sugar alcohols that can spike your insulin levels. This brand of bars have hit the right spot. I ordered the chocolate brownie and peanut butter.. and I like the peanut butter better, cos it's sweeter, and in the chocolate brownie I can still taste the Luo han guo (some people may not like the aftertaste of this chinese natural sweeetener). it's not as soft as other protein bars that use sugar alcohols though, so do expect it to be pretty chewy.

Good bars!

Posted by faintlyglowing on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the chewieness of these, will buy again! So good to microwave. (Not to long tho!!)

Surprisingly large and filling

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kind of a chewy texture, really great flavour. And so filling and large in size considering it's only 160cals!!! Not too sweet either which is a win. Will be buying these again!!

Tasty product but check the ingredients don't have Sucralose in them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favourite of the 4 I tried... My 21 month old son likes them too which is a good thing as he hardly eats anything else...he's still a bit of a bottle junkie so these are a good way to get some protein into him ;-) I would like to try some of their other bars but I notice that some of them contain Sucralose which is a big No No, especially in a product that is designed for people to consume who prioritise their health, fitness and wellbeing at a high level. Don't know why some of their quest bars contain Sucralose and some don't? There are now plenty of options such as Stevia and Xylitol to name a few natural sweetners

Okay, but certainly not my favourite Quest flavour

Posted by Umbridge on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are a bit chalky, and more chocolate than peanut butter. Although these have the lowest calories of the flavours, I think there's a sacrifice in flavour. They are nice and soft and not as hard to chew as some of the other flavours, however. Edited to add: these are one of the Quest bars that are FAR better microwaved. They taste like a brownie then. I would give them a 3 eaten cold (which is what you do when you need a snack on the go!), and a 4 when warm.

So-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The peanut butter flavor is very subdued-- mostly it tastes like chocolate to me, although the peanut chunks are a nice touch. I like other flavors of Quest bars better than this one (my favorite is Cookie Dough).

unhappy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

no peanut butter taste, just chocolate, gave most of the box away

Tastes awful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Reading the reviews, I had really high hopes, but God was I wrong... These tastes so artificial and bad. I think I'll go back to Atkins, cause this was really not a good buy...