I Won’t Buy It Again

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have usually liked Quest bars very much, but the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor was a disappointment.

Not that much

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this bar based on the comments and I got really disappointed. The flavor chocolate Peanut butter dose not worth the money. A better option is the Power Crunch - cheaper and taste a lot better.

Quest Nutrition, Natural Protein Bar, Chocolate Peanutbutter, 12 Bars,

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

To much fudge and it needs to bee easier to chew.

not my favourite

Posted by LOLITAMAZAPANN on January 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

I prefer Cookie Dough and Double Chocolate Chunk. Still Quest Bar, still better than any other protein bar.

Average taste, very hard to chew

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

Unlike the chocolate cookie flavor, I don't like this flavor. veyr hard to chew, the taste is artifical and not so tasty. I'll stick with the chocolate cookie.

Change in recipe?

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have quest changed the consistency of this flavour?? It used to be my favourite but the texture is chalky/powdery now, find it hard to finish one bar :( I hope they change it back to the original recipe.

מאוד לא טעים

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

לחטיף טעם די נוראי, אבל הוא בעל הרכבים תזונתיים מצויינים

weird taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

there were so many raves about these bars I was so excited to try this flavour because I love peanut butter and chocolate but it doesn't even have any peanut butter in it just chocolate that chalky tasting. now i'm going to struggle to finish this box :( ugh so disappointed

Posted by Inedig on November 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Prior to this one, I've tried the cinnamon roll and the cookie dough. This one is the least tasty one. It doesn't really taste of anything, it's really bland. My favorite is the cookie dough, I definitely recommend that AND the cinnamon roll over this one. Sorry.

1 2