LOVING IT!!!

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This keeps you satisfied and tastes amazing, especially for those love peanut butter. Like a sinful candy bar without the guilt. These are by far some of the best that I have ever eaten and I have been using protein bars for 20+ years. Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am so impressed at how delicious these were. They were truly chocolatey and peanut buttery, the texture is lovely and chewy but even better when baked! Microvave for 20 seconds, roll into 4 balls and pop into a 250 degree celcius oven for 5 minutes. They turn out exactly like cookies, gooey and soft insides and crispy outsides! Amazing!

If you need a low carb bar for Keto diet, this is it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've searched abit on iherb for protein bars that do no contain sugar alcohols that can spike your insulin levels. This brand of bars have hit the right spot. I ordered the chocolate brownie and peanut butter.. and I like the peanut butter better, cos it's sweeter, and in the chocolate brownie I can still taste the Luo han guo (some people may not like the aftertaste of this chinese natural sweeetener). it's not as soft as other protein bars that use sugar alcohols though, so do expect it to be pretty chewy.

Good bars!

Posted by faintlyglowing on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the chewieness of these, will buy again! So good to microwave. (Not to long tho!!)

Surprisingly large and filling

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kind of a chewy texture, really great flavour. And so filling and large in size considering it's only 160cals!!! Not too sweet either which is a win. Will be buying these again!!

repeat purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tastes like peanut butter

Quest bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

5 star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my fav flavor

Posted by MissLift on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried most of the Quest bar flavors. I love the brand, the macros are unbeatable, making it, by far, the best product available on the market. Low calories (under 200), low net carbs (mostly dietary fiber), very little sugar and packed with 20grams of proteins. The texture is chewy enough, a bar will leave me full. I love the taste, though it is not my ultimate favorite flavor, I still buy it regularly.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd times to order this, and I can't stop to eat this

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Warmed in the microwave for10-20 seconds- these bad boys are a sweet tooth's dream snack!!