Not my favorite, but still good

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I eat a lot of Quest bars. A lot. I wanted to try something different since I usually stick with Apple Pie, Vanilla Almond Crunch, and Mixed Berry. I gave the Cinnamon Roll a try and it was pretty good, but not my favorite. It is very sweet and almost too sweet for me. I eat these every day, so it was a bit difficult to get through the entire box 12 days in a row. Every so often would be better, rather than day after day for this particular flavor. There is just enough cinnamon and they are soft and chewy, which is great. A lot of people really enjoy these and if you don't mind super sweet, you will probably like them too. I would still eat this one every once in a while, but for now I will stick to my top three flavors. Although, I am ordering Lemon Cream today, so maybe that will become a new favorite! If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!

這不是肉桂卷這不是肉桂卷

Posted by ivykao on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

我是一個非常喜歡肉桂的人,肉桂卷更不用說,每次看到星巴克的肉卷都讓我好心動,但再看看上面寫的熱量,我就心涼,沒想到quest居然有肉桂卷口味,我是二話不說買了試,我只能說呃…我太天真了,這真的不是肉桂卷,我是還能入口,但我相信有些人可能連吃都吃不下去,說不上來這味覺是什麼體驗,如果你也喜歡questbar,這口味真的不是最好的選擇。

Not too sweet

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really nice cinnamon flavour, and decent sized bar considering the calories!! Chewy texture

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High protein, high fibre, no sugar! Unreal taste!!!

Tough love

Posted by FinnishWoods on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The consistency is weird - very tough for chewing. Nice flavour anyway, reminds us of our Finnish buns ("pulla") and again my kids keep asking for more. It seems that the toughness is intentional, giving time to "chewing satisfaction". If your jaws are ok, then no worries!

taste is too one-dimensional

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried every single flavour fro Quest Nutrition! Sad to say, I didn't enjoy this flavour as much as I thought I would. I love cinnamon and cinnamon rolls (I even make the rolls myself a few times hehehe), but this has no cinnamon rolls taste. It just tasted like pure cinnamon. Texture wise, I prefer the bars to have some crunch or sort inside. But this was just a slab of chewy bar. You'll get sick of the taste and texture very quickly when you're only half way into eating the bar. Had some difficulty finishing the entire 12 quantities and I was dreading eating the bars because it just wasn't appetizing (or at least if you compare with other flavours!) Please click "yes" if you find my review helpful!

Left a weird after-taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is dense and not easy to chew, which may be its attractive quality? However, the worst thing about this bar is the artificial sweetener after-taste. Erythritol or Steviol glucosides? Cloying and icky. I hate that I spent so much money on the box.

Causes gut problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately the bar gave me terrible digestive distress. I experienced bloating, gas and pain after consuming this bar. I felt that is what only right to discard the rest. I did not want anyone to experience the same as me. They were pricey and that bothered me but not at the expense of anyone's health. Will not purchase this again

Nasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Probably the worst tasting thing I've ever eaten. Peanut butter and chocolate far far far better.

taste good