great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

would buy again!

quest did it right!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I remembered last year there was a pumpkin flavoured one as a seasonal new creation - that was the bomb man! This year when I saw this flavour being launched, I knew I had to try it too. I'm so Glad iherb carries it! I mean how can oatmeal + chocolate go wrong? I love oatmeal cookies AND chocolate cookies so this is definitely a + to me. I have tried every single Quest bar Flavours and I noticed there's 2 groups of bars: the soft bar with no chunks (I.e fruity Flavours) and those which holds its shape and full of chunks (I.e cookies & cream). The latter type is what I prefer and this oatmeal chocolate is what it is!! With every bite, I can have chocolate chunks and oatmeal bits. I always get sick of the taste of those soft bars fast and for this, I had to stop myself from getting a 2nd serving in just 1 sitting. I would recommend this! And good job quest!!! I can't wait to try the new blueberry muffin flavour! Pls click 'yes' if you find my review helpful!

Another winner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been a long time fan of Quest bars and have tried almost every flavor. I keep a stock of about 12 different varieties at any given time and eat a different one every day. You could say I'm pretty devoted to my Quest bars. I was very disappointed with the last installment, Pumpkin Pie, and do (not so) secretly wish they'd go back to the IMO formula rather than the current soluble corn fiber incarnation, so I was half expecting this one to also fall flat. Glad to report that Quest got it right again this time. Be warned that there is a significant cinnamon flavor to this one so if you don't like cinnamon, it may not be for you. I personally think it's delicious, with oats and nuts (almonds and pecans) and a generous sprinkling of the same chocolate chunks in their CCCD variety (my favorite of all Quest bars). This is now added to my list of favorite Quest bars which are, CCCD, Double Chocolate Chunk, Smores, and Cinnamon Roll.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious

Not the best Quest flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The macros for this product are just as great as the other Quest nutrition bars. But I don't think the flavour is that great (personal preference). It tastes like a cross between the cinnamon flavour and the chocolate chip. Also the bars were extra "squishy" and stick to the wrapper more than usual.. Would not recommend this flavour.

Great Quality!

Posted by gym on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tasty and healthy.

Very nice!!

Posted by drkousoulove on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

iHerb was out of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough which I normally buy so I decided to give this one a try! It's very good!! Really nice texture, great taste with hints of cinnamon. I would definitely recommend it!

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this flavor from quest even though i'm not a big fan of the chocolate ones they have.

very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite QuestBar flavor!

Amazing taste and so filling.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste of these bars is excellent and they are a great way to eat lunch on the run. Filling and last all afternoon.

1 2 3 4