Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is only my second box of quest bars but love this flavour. Not too overpowering, more like a subtle strawberry flavour. I'm enjoying them so much more being sweetened with Stevia instead of sucralose as you don't get that bitter aftertaste which I can't stand.

not the best taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

not the best taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't try this flavour before I ordered a box and I wish I had. There is little taste and barely any strawberry flavour.

I love the taste of this protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't get enough of this bar

Another Great Flavor from Quest

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge fan of QuestBars. They have the best ratio of protein to carbohydrates, and unlike other bars, they are high in fiber. This flavor is great. I will definitely get it again.

quest bar

Posted by veronicar on March 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

FAVE flavor so far, better that WC rasberry, oreo, DCC and coconut cashew

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, excellent nutritional profile. My favourite along with the chocolate one!

The highlight of my day!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the Strawberry Cheesecake flavoured one as it is the lowest in calories and tastes AMAZING!! It is so good that Quest bars do a selection without any chocolate! I hate chocolate and SO happy I found these and can have them shipped to Australia (I ordered them on Monday night and they arrived at my door Friday morning!!! THANK YOU!

Nixe strawberry taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

first time trying but love the amazing strawberry taste. love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are nice enough, although I am not quite sure of the flavour- it seemed a bit plasticy. I would like to try the others though.