Quest bar changed their ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The last box I received of these quest bars (and another flavor) have had an updated formula and now contain corn fiber and a few other ingredients not listed on the page yet. (All quest bar flavors have been changed but you can probably still receive some of the old stock. I did with one of my boxes) In my opinion the taste is nowhere near as good as before, and you should search for yourself if you are interested in the new ingredients. They are still ok, but I used to CRAVE quest bars. This last box I received is just meh. Has a fake sweet taste and the texture is kinda greasy and bland. Too bad.

Grate taste

Posted by GVN-FiveFourSix on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This keeps you satisfied and tastes amazing. Like a sinful candy bar without the guilt. These are by far some of the best that I have ever eaten and I have been using protein bars for 20+ years. Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Artificially Sweetened with Sucralose (aka Splenda)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would never have bought these bars if I knew that they were artificially sweetened. Sadly I was not careful enough in reading the fine print. These bars are sweetened with Sucralose. I wish that if iHerb is going to carry products that are artificially sweetened that they would indicate that more clearly in the description of the products and not require us to read through the fine print.

One of my fave!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very very very good tasting bar! It has real white chocolate and raspberry bits inside, so you get everything with every bite! The bar belongs to the crunchy category (Quest has some really soft and chewy bars which arent my fave) and I absolutely love it! with so many "things" inside, the bar is very flavourful and tasted like a sinful snack! this has got to be in the top 5 of my faves out of all the flavours. i reside in the place with hot climate, and im please to say this stores well at room temperature without it going soft! i would recommend! pls click 'yes' if you find my review helpful!

Expiration date

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received the bars of delivery on 5 February, the bars was stated with expiry date on 11 February 2016, it was wrongly stated in the description. I felt so disappointed.

Protein

Posted by archeiherb on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite chocolate flavor from quest bar is "cookies&cream" and my favorite fruit flavor is this respberry one.It reminds me of one kind of chinese snack named"soyjoy".I like the good balance between sour and sweet.

Another Great QuestBar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of Questbars, and this is a great flavor. Quest is the only protein bar I know of that has such great ratios of fiber to carbohydrate. This is perfect for people who want high-protein and high-fiber. Other bars are low-fiber and high-carb. Great as a snack or part of a meal. I often eat just half of one to stave off hunger.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

JUST LOVE IT.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste of raspberries an white chocolate is a perfect blend. And - QuestBar is a perfect little reeboost after exercise or between meals. I'm in love!!

The BEST flavour of the BEST protein bars

Posted by lindsaygetslean on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I eat Quest Bars every day and these are my all time favourite. Tastes like a berry whit choc muffin. Amazing!