Great organic pure silk floss that gets the job done.

Posted by Leione on March 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Something I've been looking for for a long time. This 100% biodegradable and USDA certified organic floss is made of pure silk coated in candelilla plant wax, so you can be sure that it doesn't contain any dangerous, synthetic or artificial materials, colorants, preservatives, sweeteners or flavors common in many other flosses. This one is soft, smooth, not too thick, doesn't tear or get stuck between the teeth, slides comfortably between them and gently but effectively removes plaque and food particles without damaging the gums or enamel. I absolutely love it and will definitely order it again.

best floss on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Without a doubt the best floss sold. Thin and doesn't tear. Great for tight teeth.

The best all-round floss

Posted by fayechan-singapore on May 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am usually too lazy to write reviews even if the product is excellent but this one is different. I feel compelled to brag about it! If it weren't for the trouble I was having with that last brand I was using, I wouldn't have found this! The texture and weight is just right. Not too smooth and slippery nor is it stiff and hard against the fingers. Easy to slide through very tight spaces and yet has enough texture left to take off plaque. I love it and I have to hold myself back from stockpiling it!

Excellent floss

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

This floss is very soft and has a unique "spongy" feel to it. It is hard to describe, but I recommend trying it! Unfortunately, it is a bit too thick for my closely spaced teeth, but it is a very nice floss.

shreds and breaks too much!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate the natural silk in the floss, but as a floss this product is sub-par. It is a bit thick and not strong enough to get between teeth and not break. It shreds too. I have to use thinner synthetic floss to get this floss out from my teeth.

love it so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

USE PR0M0 C0DE (BN C773(without space)) for extra 5% off at checkout.

Radius Organic Silk Floss

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am not a floss connoisseur however I love this - I use it every day without fail. I love that it's completely natural and biodegradable which means it can go in my compost pot. Now they just need to think up how to make biodegradable packaging.

I prefer the other one

Posted by PurplePegasus on October 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Waited over a year to buy this: was always OOS when I ordered. I was disappointed: the other one glides more easily and makes flossing fast and easy. With this one, takes me 4 times as long plus I don't see the benefits I imagined would come with the luxury of silk. It's still good, just like any other floss, I suppose.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I thought it would be gentle to floss with silk, but it's actually very harsh. It has made me bleed, and it also snapped in two.

Gets stuck in teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't use it, it gets stuck in some of my teeth, especially my crowns. It felt like I would yank the crown right off if I pulled it out. I am still looking for a natural floss that works as well as Glide Pro

1 2 3 4