Best BABY ToothBrush EVER!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried so many baby brush, all self claimed soft, ultra soft, but they are as hard as adult tooth brush. Dr. Mom is great but not fit for my husband finger. Finally found this one, it is soft for my son' s gum, but effective! I wish I found this one earlier! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Easy to use

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect sized toothbrush for baby's mouth! We try to brush once per day, and sometimes baby will chew on the handle if he is teething. It is BPA free! Highly recommend for any baby/toddler! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Brilliant big, little brush!

Posted by KaliMama on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm re-ordering as we're very happy with this brush! The whole family uses the radius brushes and they're great. Especially with a child who's impatient, the big head is great as you know you get reach all those little teeth, and you know their gums will stay healthy too!

Very Soft!

Posted by 5602407244892653192 on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My baby often chew the brush head, but it`s very durable. The brush is very soft.

Super soft!

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this toothbrush from my dentist and me and baby are very happy with it! Previously we had a silicone finger one, but as the baby got more teeth it became difficult to use it. All other baby brushes I tried had too hard bristles and/or thinner handles. This one is great! It is super soft. We've been using it for the last couple of months-baby is now 11 months and allows for her teeth to be brushed without a fuss!

Nice and soft.

Posted by 5559472091292875421 on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My 1.5YO likes it. It is soft enough but you have to wet it with water first otherwise it is too hard.

for my sister's kids

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

for my sister's kids

Way Too big!

Posted by 4891521907370572057 on Nov 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my little one when his teeth first started coming through. Later read that a first tooth brush should have no more than 3 rows of bristles...this has 5 & is giant!! This is no way for 6 months old! More like for a child who has a full set of teeth already. Misleading for new moms.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids love their toothbrush

ultra soft, make a baby who hated brushing teeth to love brushing teeth

Posted by 5340531125225588161 on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

wiah it could be more colorful though