Very helpful and gentle on delicate teeth

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on July 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm using the third replacement head for this toothbrush by now and I am not going to change it on something else. Very comfortable, very gentle on my delicate teeth. // Использую уже третью сменную головку и не собираюсь менять щетку. Очень удобно держать ручку, очень нежная щетинка для чувствительных зубов.

Like it!

Posted by MamaAsparagus on September 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sviđa mi se jako ova četkica - iako je značajno šire glave nego što smo navikli - pa su nekako puna usta četkice no brzo se na to naviknuti. Volim mekane četkice jer imam osjetljive desni a ova je stvarno mekana. Sviđa mi se što se može kupiti zamjenske glave tako da se baca manje plastike, ona je cijela od recikliranog materijala. Duuuugo traje, barem 6 mjeseci se može koristiti jedna glava.

sent different product than shown, not a wood handle

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this Wood handled toothbrush and got a white toothbrush made of PAPER..returning

Très bien!

Posted by Carmilla on June 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Très bonne brosse à dent. La tête est bien plus grande que ce que l'on trouve habituellement dans le commerce, mais ce n'est pas une gêne. Le manche est ergonomique et l'ensemble est intelligent puisqu'il suffit de changer uniquement la tête (et non pas toute la brosse) lorsque les poils sont trop usés. Bref un bon produit!!

Too soft.

Posted by Jennie on August 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the shape of the head (I also had the other Radius which lasts for nine months so I was used to the shape even though this one is a tad smaller) but the bristles are more like extra soft and I feel that it doesn't clean my teeth as well as the other Radius I owned. I'm going to buy medium replacement heads, hoping that they're more like soft, and see how that works out.

muy cómodo

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

cabezal muy grande y cómodo

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

This isn't my favorite toothbrush, but it's not bad. I like the big bristles. I just don't like the handle. I found it hard to hold in my hand.

Posted by Santita on July 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wide comfortable, well-cleans.

Great eco friendly/low waste toothbrush

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

This brush, in terms of quality, performance and in idea, is great. Works great for both left and right handed people because you can adjust the brush head on two sides. The head is kinda big (I'd say about 1/3 bigger then standard toothbrushes and wider) so if you have big teeth/mouth/gums if will work great. Some say it's too big but I find it OK. I use the soft version but sometimes I have a hard hand so the replacement heads last me shorter time. The handle is actually quite pretty and you get a unique one every time. I also love the brand's philosophy and manufacturing practices, so I gladly buy their products. Wish the outer/disposable packaging was carton or paper and not plastic though.

The best toothbrush I have ever brought!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great toothbrush, don’t hesitate to buy it!

1 2 3