Loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really gentle on my gums, does not make my gums bleed and it just does its job. Love that it's natural and vegan. My teeth does not have little gaps (their close together) and this floss did not give me a hard time. It just went gently in between my teeth and came out without damaging the floss. I definitely recommend using this.

not my type

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

too "skinny" and u dont really taste cranberry, not my type

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

Cranberry is antibacterial. I think it's a great idea. People that need the Glide type floss may not like it. The beeswax makes it stiff and a little thicker than ordinary floss. I like it though, because the beeswax gets the teeth really clean.

Don't like xylitol

Posted by spsoaaf on October 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cranberry floss has xylitol now - iHerb should update the product information. I used to love this floss and ordered it many times, but won't order anymore because of the added xylitol.

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had some problems with gum disease and this floss is an excellent anti-bacterial! The cranberry is on the floss as an anti-bacterial, not a flavoring. If you want flavored floss, you'll be disappointed, but if you want to keep your teeth and gums healthy, this is the floss for you.

I Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

Many other dental floss leave my gums feeling sore and not too clean. This vegan dental floss is my favorite not only because I am vegan but it also cleans very well with the addition of a mild sweet taste. Highly recommended

Strong healing floss

Posted by KellyWest on September 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this floss to be very strong - stronger than most leading brands. Plus the cranberry healed my irritated gums. I will definitely buy this again.

Great Floss

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

A little thick and stiff, but I really like the clean feeling I get after using this floss. The cranberry flavor is great too.

Just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very thin, easy to make you gums bleed if you're not careful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

doesn't taste like cranberry, love it though it doesn't hurt my gum. a bit pricey. I would buy it over and over again if they ditch the plastic packaging..USE PR0M0 C0DE (BN C773(without space)) for extra 5% off at checkout.