Might work

Posted by odereviews on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yes, this makes me more focused during the day, but can't say for 100% sure. Small tablets are easy to swallow. Wasn't the cheapest product, but the ingredients list is pretty nice.

Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My whole family is taking these vitamins. In addition to helping with daily alertness and cognitive function, it also helps with digestion which was an unexpected bonus. My husband does not handle wheat well and I have a hard time with celery. Neither one of us has felt any discomfort eating these things in small quantities while taking Rainbow Light. Highly recommend.

Can see a difference in my child

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to give her a different multivitamin but somehow felt that it was not helping her much. I give her 2 tabs instead of 3 because she is pre-teen. Give her this daily on top of Childlife Cod Liver Oil and alternate between Buried Treasure Added Attention and Source Naturals Attentive Child. It seems to reduce her hyper-activeness and she's a little calmer. Seems to help a little bit with her forgetfulness. Will continue with this and hope to see a bigger difference in the future. *Mini tabs are not mini at all. Had to cut it into 2 for my daughter so it's easier for her to swallow it.

brain and focus, rainbow light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My daughter uses these. I had given mine to her to try. They were okay for me.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my daughter to help her focus and develop mental stamina. Too early to say if it works, but I have been taking the Women's one multi from the same brand and love it. Hope this one works as well.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although my son just took them for a few days yet, but still very efficiency to made his mind focus on his study.

MUY BUENO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Son estupendas para los estudiantes...mis hijas se las toman todos los dias

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product and perfect logistic ! From USA to Spain in Europe un few days.

yet to know if it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i bought it for my son but he had issue swallowing the pill, so i consume them instead (was faring poorly at work). not sure if it works as i do not see great improvement in my concentration or memory "powers". will finish at least few bottles first. however, tasteless, normal pill size, and does not do any stirring in your tummy - great health food for adults