it good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

2 pills of this per day, and say bye to constipation. Could even try their other model which as 1,000 mg magnesium with calcium.

Rainbow Light, Food-Based Calcium With Magnesium & Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yep, Wokrs

An Excellent Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am over 70 and suffer from advanced osteoarthritis. I was pleased to find a supplement which provided the only form of calcium in tablet form suitable for human metabolism. Furthermore my doctor was pleased to hear that I was taking a vitamin D supplement and warned me to continue as this can be a problem area for older people in our temperate climate . Delivery was reasonably prompt and the product was well packaged. I am unaware of any suitable alternative being available in the UK. Many,Many thanks.

3 in 1

Posted by odereviews on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin D3, calcium and magnesium in on tablet. Lazy taking supplements? This is easy to recommend.

Pills are a bit large but no gut issues

Posted by youyesyou on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I previously used garden of life’s calcium but it gave me diarrhoea. I switched to rainbow light and it seems to work well - I don’t seem to have any reaction or digestive issues with this. One complaint is that the pills are hard pills (not capsules) and a bit on the larger side but still bearable. Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

All in one and no nausea after taking it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So far my experience has been good. A lot of the multivitamins make me nauseous and this is the first one that's ok for me. The only thing is that it has a lot of vitamin B6 which has been shown to be dangerous at a consistently high level. The price could be cheaper but hey, if it works it's worth it

Not easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me, no other compliant, just not easy to swallow.