Taste wise good, but needs sanitary inspection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The jellies are really tasty, not too sweet or not too tangy, just right. However, once there was a plastic attached to one of the gummies and I almost swallowed it since the plastic piece was transparent and I did not notice it. Second, I found a some sort of cardboard piece attached to the gummies again. This time I noticed it right away because it was obviously a cardboard . I'm thankful that it was not a bug or some hair, but nonetheless, sanitary inspection is required as ONE container of jellies had TWO incidents of extra material in it. I will not be ordering again despite the tasty jellies.

warning to international buyers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you live in a warm climate country, be warned! You risk receiving a one big blob of hard jelly. (which I couldn't even scrap out coz its stuck to the walls like crazy) And of course you're not gonna return it because the return shipping outweighs the price of the product. I bought two and they're still cheaper than the return shipping. So there. Don't say noone warned you.

Not suitable for tropical countries

Posted by Cocobear on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Received it in a big clumped together gummies. Can't get it out at all.. Looking at it, the heat must has been destroyed the Vit C. Not buying it again.

收到的时候全化了

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

买了3瓶 收到的时候盖子打不开 好不容易打开 才发现 里面的糖都化了 凝固成一大块 把盖子粘住了 根本没法吃 感觉不是路上化掉的 应该是发出来就这样了, 太差了 其他的东西还好。

Yuck!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received a dark orange/brownish chunk of yuck. The gummed I could break off tasted horrible and smelled even worse. Going back to the melts!

lilth

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its become a big ball stick to gather

melted gummies !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will not buy it again, received it melted and can't get it out

product damaged

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the gummies were very sticky and the color changed. I think the product was exposed to heat.

Not vegan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mistakenly ordered these believing they had pectin instead of gelatin. Only realised after my second day...now I'm devastated and want to be sick.

Too Gummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The flavour of these is delicious, but I had a huge problem with the gummies sticking together in the bottle. They were never left open longer than it took to get one out, and it's not damp in my house. But by the time I was only a third of the way through the bottle, the gummies were forming a big gummy lump at the bottom of the bottle. It's surprising to me that more reviews don't mention that problem. There is another brand of Vitamin C gummies carried by iHerb, California Gold, that don't have this problem clear to the bottom of the bottle. I recommend them for this reason. They are also easier for children to chew thoroughly.