Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1917126 on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yummy little orange slices. 2 every day Be forewarned. If it is warm outside, when you get your yummy gummies, they will no longer be a they, they will be ONE, and a very sticky, large, impossible to extract from the bottle yummy gummy. Winter time, no problem. Summer, might as well get a jack hammer to get them out of the bottle, then a sharp knife to cut them into yummy squares. I give a winter star rating of 5. I would like to give a summer star rating of 1. Thank you and good night. :)

Tastes 100% like candy!

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

From a kids perspective, this is the best tasting gummy on the market 100%. Tastes like pure orange candy with that added crunch of sugar. From mom's perspective though, that's a different story - a bit too much sugar in my opinion but I've tried all sorts of vitamins and they just complain, gag or sneak to the toilet to flush. I'm guessing moms have to choose. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know. I've purchased over 300 products.

Good product great taste, but oh why the texture??

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in hot humid climate and this is totally not suitable. The gummies quickly settle to the bottom into a giant blob that it is a royal pain to dig out piece by piece using the back a spoon every single time.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2803703 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Well it tastes good, its like a candy... but to be honest you can buy other ones for the same price with a lot more vitamines than this one.... I am also not a big fan of the sugar coating... not quite my taste...

Good

Posted by 4751528828920401248 on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It taste awkward at the first time and I got use to it. It's really good but I don't know how it worked.

not bad

Posted by 5163828071394229811 on Jan 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We got a bottle of these because they were free with another product, otherwise we wouldn't have gone for gummy slices. No doubt they're aimed at kids, but for my wife and I the sugar coating and the kiddy-proof lid are a bit excessive.

Yummy but quite weak

Posted by NeaLovesiHerb on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are great tasting, I don´t think anyone would notice these are vitamins and not candy! The downside is these are quite weak, to have enough C one must eat the 3 gummies, and that makes the bottle last only 30 days. I wish these were stronger! Also, these are very sugary, I cringe everytime I chew pitying my poor teeth. That´s another reason I would wish there was more vitamin C per one gummy.

not as good as they say

Posted by Reviewer3161906 on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

these jellies are too hard for me to chew down but overall it was okay to snack on. these are quite sour, so for me, it was good snack right after eating spicy foods. but to be honest, i don't really know that why everyone else is so crazy about this product.

okay but

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is okay, but has a weird after taste that I did not like

막 중독은 아닌듯

Posted by 5124495043919098729 on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

명성이 하도 자자해서 사봤는데요, 한통을 며칠만에 다 먹을 정도는 아니었어요 제 입맛에는. 애들에게도 설탕이 많이 묻어 있어서 좀 그럴꺼 같고.. 단 입이 궁금할 때 신걸 먹으니까 좀 나은듯. 재구매 의사는 없슴다.