Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1917126 on Jun 06, 2014

Yummy little orange slices. 2 every day Be forewarned. If it is warm outside, when you get your yummy gummies, they will no longer be a they, they will be ONE, and a very sticky, large, impossible to extract from the bottle yummy gummy. Winter time, no problem. Summer, might as well get a jack hammer to get them out of the bottle, then a sharp knife to cut them into yummy squares. I give a winter star rating of 5. I would like to give a summer star rating of 1. Thank you and good night. :)

Tastes 100% like candy!

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

From a kids perspective, this is the best tasting gummy on the market 100%. Tastes like pure orange candy with that added crunch of sugar. From mom's perspective though, that's a different story - a bit too much sugar in my opinion but I've tried all sorts of vitamins and they just complain, gag or sneak to the toilet to flush. I'm guessing moms have to choose. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know. I've purchased over 300 products.

Good product great taste, but oh why the texture??

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Mar 06, 2017

I live in hot humid climate and this is totally not suitable. The gummies quickly settle to the bottom into a giant blob that it is a royal pain to dig out piece by piece using the back a spoon every single time.

Too sugary

Posted by 5622680654691610404 on Mar 13, 2017

Gummies are heavily coated with sugar probably to avoid them sticking to each other. would not buy again due to this

tastes good. product is sort of melted together and gooey when i opened it. I am guessing from changes in temperatures in comign here hot cold etc.

Posted by 4619845553383526006 on Dec 24, 2016

My kids like it a lot though and I love this brand. Good price too.

Reasonable price

Posted by 5655799845353439664 on Jan 15, 2017

Gummies taste good but I think they are sprinkled too much sugar on top. Even in winter, once opened, all the gummies gone wet and sticky, they began to stick together.

Yummy !

Posted by 4656873975533517658 on Jan 22, 2017

但好易溶.

Easy to consume

Posted by Katarinatan on Jan 31, 2017

But why do they need to make it sooo sweet. I can't eat more than 2 at 1 go. Otherwise the taste is delicious

High in Sugar

Posted by vanvan on Feb 01, 2017

This is really a candy.

too sugary

Posted by 5532999543874396633 on Feb 16, 2017

This product is way too sweet to my liking. The gum itself is already quite sweet but it is further sweetened with sugar coating. I bought it for my friend's daughter who is 4 years old. She likes the taste but I will be worrying about her teeth. Whether it is for children or for adult, I see no reasons for the high sugar content. I will go for the Healthy Origin's Vitamin C instead which has less sugar even though it's not gluten free and without the additional vitamin E that this product has.