Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1917126 on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yummy little orange slices. 2 every day Be forewarned. If it is warm outside, when you get your yummy gummies, they will no longer be a they, they will be ONE, and a very sticky, large, impossible to extract from the bottle yummy gummy. Winter time, no problem. Summer, might as well get a jack hammer to get them out of the bottle, then a sharp knife to cut them into yummy squares. I give a winter star rating of 5. I would like to give a summer star rating of 1. Thank you and good night. :)

Tastes 100% like candy!

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

From a kids perspective, this is the best tasting gummy on the market 100%. Tastes like pure orange candy with that added crunch of sugar. From mom's perspective though, that's a different story - a bit too much sugar in my opinion but I've tried all sorts of vitamins and they just complain, gag or sneak to the toilet to flush. I'm guessing moms have to choose. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know. I've purchased over 300 products.

Good product great taste, but oh why the texture??

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in hot humid climate and this is totally not suitable. The gummies quickly settle to the bottom into a giant blob that it is a royal pain to dig out piece by piece using the back a spoon every single time.

Posted by WendND on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved these for the flavor and fun, but of course it isn't high potency in this form. Good to get kids to take their C.

Taste good

Posted by dokababy on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yummy Gummy

Melted

Posted by 4987646219141864131 on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All the gummies melted and were sticked together becoming a big one

Too sugary

Posted by 5622680654691610404 on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gummies are heavily coated with sugar probably to avoid them sticking to each other. would not buy again due to this

Fun way to get Vit C in, not so sure about sugar

Posted by ruthesaurus on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a fun way to get daily dose of Vitamin C, but after a while I found myself getting sick of consuming so much sugar crystals on each gummy... I soon found myself removing the sugar crystals before eating each gummy. Would prefer this if it wasn't coated with sugar! [Like if this helped you!]

too sugary

Posted by 5532999543874396633 on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is way too sweet to my liking. The gum itself is already quite sweet but it is further sweetened with sugar coating. I bought it for my friend's daughter who is 4 years old. She likes the taste but I will be worrying about her teeth. Whether it is for children or for adult, I see no reasons for the high sugar content. I will go for the Healthy Origin's Vitamin C instead which has less sugar even though it's not gluten free and without the additional vitamin E that this product has.

High in Sugar