Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Yummy little orange slices. 2 every day Be forewarned. If it is warm outside, when you get your yummy gummies, they will no longer be a they, they will be ONE, and a very sticky, large, impossible to extract from the bottle yummy gummy. Winter time, no problem. Summer, might as well get a jack hammer to get them out of the bottle, then a sharp knife to cut them into yummy squares. I give a winter star rating of 5. I would like to give a summer star rating of 1. Thank you and good night. :)

Tastes 100% like candy!

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

From a kids perspective, this is the best tasting gummy on the market 100%. Tastes like pure orange candy with that added crunch of sugar. From mom's perspective though, that's a different story - a bit too much sugar in my opinion but I've tried all sorts of vitamins and they just complain, gag or sneak to the toilet to flush. I'm guessing moms have to choose. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know. I've purchased over 300 products.

Good product great taste, but oh why the texture??

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in hot humid climate and this is totally not suitable. The gummies quickly settle to the bottom into a giant blob that it is a royal pain to dig out piece by piece using the back a spoon every single time.

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good but got a little sticky towards the end

bought

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought again, very nice for home and office food . i canot stop to eat ......hahaha

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would’ve preferred if it was more on the sour side than it is. And less sugary. The gummies are literally covered in sugar crystals. I feel kinda guilty for eating these like it feels like its so unhealthy, idk. The vitamin c value is good tho

didnt have the chance to try it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this item during summer which is really hot so I receive the item completely melted I couldn't even taste it

Posted by WendND on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved these for the flavor and fun, but of course it isn't high potency in this form. Good to get kids to take their C.

Taste good

Posted by dokababy on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yummy Gummy

Melted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All the gummies melted and were sticked together becoming a big one