Tasty and Fun!

Posted by CombinationEczema on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would buy again - good for grown ups too :) Sometimes when people come over for a visit they ask about this bottle on the table - I offer them to taste the vitamin C gummies. Everyone, kids, grown-up, teens, love these gummies. It tastes like good quality marmalade but holds the benefit of heelaty vitamins inside. Love it!

너무 맛있어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

끊임없이 손이 간다는 것이 단점...한 통 비우는 것 어렵지 않아요~~~ 벌써 몇통째 재구매인지.....금방금방 품절되어서 자꾸 쟁기게 됩니다

Best tasting vitamin C!

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love these. I would definitely buy them again. They taste delicious and aren't chalky like most vitamin C products. Love it :)

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice one, great taste that I like to take it with my kids

Already have a website to recommend to friends.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A large pot of our whole family eat together, ate will consider to buy again. Already have a website to recommend to friends.

Love this product! Tangy goodness in every bite

Posted by HolisticSolutions on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, great for adults and kids alike. You will not be disappointed and I dont even like Tangerine. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. Love this product.

wonderful vitamins

Posted by viki95 on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

замечательные витаминки,апельсиновые дольки. очень вкусные и кисленькие.Мне и дочке очень нравятся.********* wonderful vitamins, orange slices. very tasty and sour. me and my daughter likes********* ויטמינים נפלאים, פלחי תפוז. טעים מאוד, חמוץ. אני והבת שלי מאוד אוהבים .

Yummy and Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought 4 and get more discount. :)

Hea toode

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Väga maitsvad ja lastele väga hea anda

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 5 year old son LOVES these. I never have to fight him to take them. They can get quite sticky so when we get to the last half of the bottle I often need a butter knife to get some out, but the flavor is great and worth it.