Tasty and Fun!

Posted by CombinationEczema on October 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would buy again - good for grown ups too :) Sometimes when people come over for a visit they ask about this bottle on the table - I offer them to taste the vitamin C gummies. Everyone, kids, grown-up, teens, love these gummies. It tastes like good quality marmalade but holds the benefit of heelaty vitamins inside. Love it!

너무 맛있어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

끊임없이 손이 간다는 것이 단점...한 통 비우는 것 어렵지 않아요~~~ 벌써 몇통째 재구매인지.....금방금방 품절되어서 자꾸 쟁기게 됩니다

Best tasting vitamin C!

Posted by christinelux on February 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love these. I would definitely buy them again. They taste delicious and aren't chalky like most vitamin C products. Love it :)

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice one, great taste that I like to take it with my kids

Already have a website to recommend to friends.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

A large pot of our whole family eat together, ate will consider to buy again. Already have a website to recommend to friends.

Love this product! Tangy goodness in every bite

Posted by HolisticSolutions on May 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, great for adults and kids alike. You will not be disappointed and I dont even like Tangerine. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. Love this product.

wonderful vitamins

Posted by viki95 on July 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

замечательные витаминки,апельсиновые дольки. очень вкусные и кисленькие.Мне и дочке очень нравятся.********* wonderful vitamins, orange slices. very tasty and sour. me and my daughter likes********* ויטמינים נפלאים, פלחי תפוז. טעים מאוד, חמוץ. אני והבת שלי מאוד אוהבים .

Great Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

The only way to get my husband to take a vitamin C supplement is this product, and I've tasted them........they are like a treat that does you good!!

so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

tatses so good i finished the whole bottle in 2 times...

Yummy and Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought 4 and get more discount. :)