quality control

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was just starting to try this pdt when I noticed tat in one of the boxes, at least 10 pills were missing inside the blister packs. Tat got me wondering about the quality control of this pdt and how a company can miss a mistake as big as this.

Amazing immune support!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this supplement at the first sign of cold symptoms and am always amazed how well it works to prevent further symptoms.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has helped me get through a few bouts with flu-type bugs, sore throat and cough this season in less time and less intense symptoms than others who caught what was circulating through the community. It's especially helpful if taken at the first signs of symptoms and usually nips them in the bud.

Rainbow Light, Health Prescriptives, Counter Attack, Immuno-Response, 30 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these pills after attending a speech given by Dr. Hobbs. It was compelling. Since then my folks have travel around the world and I made sure they took these along. Long story short weather it was the smog-filled street of the Middle East or next to icebergs in Alaska they manage never to get sick as many who accompanied them did.

Counter Attack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found these tablets difficult to swallow and digest. I didn't notice any positive or negative effects from them. I tried them for about two weeks, before discarding the rest as the difficulty in digesting them was simply too much for me. I really have no idea if the product had any benefits.

Bar none, the best

Posted by SteeleBlue on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is THE best homeopathic anti-cold/flu/viral formula I have ever used. In fact every time I use it, it works within hours. I am well within 1-2 days at most. This amazes me. I never leave home without it.

Seems to work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this when my partner has been sick, and it seems to keep a minor irritation from turning into a full-blown cold. I have not noticed any side effects, and plan to keep using it when I'm around sick people and feeling run down.

These work wonderfully!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I always take these if we feel a cold or flu coming on and they keep it from getting worse. Great to take while traveling too.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this only because it was on trial price BUT it is really working, i was sick having a cold/flu and a fever , i drank 4 tablets of this in one day and the next day I was feeling much better. I will continue to drink this during winter time as a prevention, and if I still find it useful I'll buy it for the next year too :) !

fitter after flight

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used these day before, during and after a long flight and felt much better afterwards

1 2 3 4