too big

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to take these, but they are huge. I cut it in 3 pieces and one got stuck and almost chocked me to death. I tried to chew them but they taste terrible. I just don't know how it can go down. I wish they were coated with something to slide down easily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really great supplement. Most have such tiny amounts of only a few of the necessary vitamins and minerals. I've even bought prenatal ones though I'm not preg just to get the correct doses. But these are even more potent than prenatal supplements. I showed my doctor and she was very impressed by the wide range of nutrients and the high % of daily requirements. I've not seen a better one yet! I had my blood test results and all myself and my sister who also takes them showed picture perfect results! After only 3 weeks Highly recommend

easy to take, but smells awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just one tablet per day, which is very convenient, but (personally) it smells and tastes quite off. It just didn't work for me.

bit hard to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i assume these are just as good as other multis, if not better. i can't really tell a difference yet. But the only thing i have noticed is how hard they are to swallow. i can usually swallow 2+ pills at a time, and i almost choke every time i have to take a of these. i wish they could coat them...i probably won't order them again. :(

Too hard to swallow--there are other good multis out there for me

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought these on Super Special, and the price just could not be beat. I can't see myself buying the Just Once Women's One again though, even on Super Special. I find them very, very hard to swallow--they are hard, dry and large.

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Women's One Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for a few weeks, but I can't say I feel different and I am unsure about the claims that the manufacturer makes.

multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

since these are not coated, having a hard time swallowing

Can't swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 16-year-old daughter isn't able to swallow these so I will take them myself when I run out my others.

no good for over 50's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was not aware that women over 50 did not require iron, my fault I know. I've sent these to my daughter.

great!