Awesome vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After just the first week, I saw a difference with this vitamin. It helped my energy, GI tract and my hair and nails. It was amazing how fast I saw results.

Great, but my Dr. said I need more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I hate taking vitamins! At the time I first started taking these multis, I was slamming about 15 different supplements, thanks to my whacky Naturopath doctor. I wanted to lower my amount of supplements and got these so I wouldn't have to take 3 of my multis at my meals. Well, come to find out, my body is low in some vitamins / minerals and my new Dr. says I need more than what these multis are giving me in one pill. She says I need three per day, so I upped the dose and I think she's right. I feel better with more. I suppose everyone is different!

#1 woman's multivitamin ever in my book!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'v been taking this rainbowlight JustOne for nearly a year now. I don't know what is doing it, but something in this vitamin clears up a type of ecxima that I've had in and around my ears for years. Only when I'm on this vitamin, it comes back after I run out. My skin is much younger looking, my nails are strong and long and a beautiful pink. I could go on about this vitaman but I'll stop. Rainbow light PLEASE don't ever stop making this one!.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't know if this vitamin is the reason but since taking these regularly my periods have become tolerable. No more horrible cramping that made me double over. I'm also in treatment for lyme disease and so the treatment could be helping as well. But this vitamin has Chinese herbs which are meant to help women and I think it works! I will be taking these the rest of my life!

LOVE THESE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only inexpensive "food like" vitamins I have found on the market! They are perfect!

convenient once a day tablet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i like this foodbased vitamin, coz its easier to swallow one tablet a day then 4-6. i do feel the diference in energy, if i forget to take the vitamin

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ordered for my daughter who didn't like "vitamin aftertaste" and some stomach irritation with "drugstore multivits." She is tolerating these well.

Our For Sure Women's Multivitamin that WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Rainbow Light Just Once Women's One Food Base Vitamin is my daughter and my number ONE product and have been for several years. We can feel the energy level and take it three to four time a week. We rely on it as our dependable multivitamin supplement and recommend it highly.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my girl friend who eats very healthy but have not tried vitamins before. At first she found the dose too strong and it upset her stomach. I suggested she try half a tablet in the morning and a half tablet at night. This worked well for her, and she now says there is more spring in her step and she feels more healthy.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After I started to use this product I really feel good, I wake up in the morning and do not want to sleep more and more as before.