Satisfactory

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is always so difficult to give a positive review on multivitamins. What I can say is, my daughter does enjoy them. So its a pleasure to not have to fight with her to take them.

Funny after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Kids find it hard to hew cause of a funny aftertaste. But I think its medicine, they should I've it cause it's good for them, not cause it's tasty!

not so good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

many powder spread out when open the tap, smell are not really nice and my kids are not so interested on it.

Good!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son like this product.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the taste is not as good as was told in 5stared rewievs. Newer the less, child takes one per day :)

Kids Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my three year old does not like the taste and doesn't want to chew them

Good product but son doesn't like the flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My fussy son doesn't like the taste but I like the fact that these have a wide range of ingredients in decent quantities (unlike a lot of others).

Rainbow Light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is not exactly "Yummy". It's barely tolerable. One of my kids will take it and one will not. I say it's 50/50 whether or not a child would willingly take this multi. However, it does contain all of the vitamins you would want in a multi.

The good news and the bad news

Posted by rosavader on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For complete nutrition for your child, you can't beat this vitamin; however, I have trouble getting my children to take them because of the taste. I can convince them, but it's a bit of a struggle every day. I'm not giving up, though, because I like knowing that my girls are getting such an excellent supplement.

Bad taste from daughter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have to force daughter to take with food.