Rainbow Light Kids one Multistars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well I bought this for my kid brother 14yrs. He didin't like the flavor but it help him have energy for baseball

Nice smell and flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The vit have a nice star shape. Pleasant smell and flavour which my 8 and 7 yr old took to immediately.

Used for many months, good effect but taste isn't great.

Posted by SharonChua on Apr 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is very good, my son does not get sick so often now and when he does the duration is shorter and the symptoms are milder. This is my third or fourth repurchase. Also used with Symbiotics colostrum pineapple chewables so hard to say which helped more. The pills get soggy and disgusting tasting towards the end but are fine in the beginning. Maybe they got exposed to the air while opening and closing, will see if putting in the fridge helps. My son is very picky and refused to take these initially due to the slightly herbal taste. Had to coax him by taking everyday together with him! But I suppose ingredients like these cant be made with a good taste.

I like the composition.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the composition very much. It contains vitamins, minerals natural blend and even probiotics. but my daughter (4 years) doesn’t like a taste at all. She refused to eat them. But my younger boy (2 years) eats them without problems :). I have tried the taste, so it is not the best, but not bad also.

Good product, with a small exceptions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that they have probiotics and veggie ingredients as well as the essential minerals and vitamins. 3/4 of my kids loved the taste. The other found them tolerable crushed in applesauce. The star is rather large in size, which is my only complaint. If they were smaller and 2 was the dose, it might be ideal.

chewable vitamins

Posted by StephanieH on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great supplement for kids

All the right ingredients, and kids love 'em

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only reason it's not five stars is that the last five or so vitamins in every bottle are in pieces.

My kids like these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The kids like these and I like that they are natural in the ingredients that they contain.

My son likes these.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 5 year old son likes these, and I like the ingredients.

Kids favourite