Diane J.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My children can't stand the taste. I like what's in them but I don't like listening to their complaining.

Not for my child.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My fault, I bought the wrong multivitamins for my daughter. I was looking a the gummy vitamins and put down the wrong item number. I tried to have her take these instead and she said there was a bad after taste and refused to take any more. I tried one and she was right.

Weird Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids like another flavor of the NutriStars that we got at the local grocery store, but they won't eat these at all. The fruit punch flavor is really weird, sickly sweet but gross at the same time. Thus, this bottle is going in the trash because I can't take the taste either (and I am not picky at all). The ingredients are top quality, but the regular flavor is better.

Although good quality supplement my 3 year old will not take it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality but not great tasting

Sadly, my daughter hates it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Generally, my daughter likes candy of any sorts.. But she hated this vitamin. I tried it and hated it too. The flavor is very artificial and it is very powdery. Not nice.

Eew!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 2yrs old son didn't like the taste and so didn't I either. Unfortunately I bought two of these after reading all the positive reviews here :(

Multivitamins for children

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are not the soft gel like chewy vitamins- They dont taste very good either. But they do have everything I am looking for in a multi vitamin. Including antioxidants, essential greens, and a slightly higher dosage then other multi's we've tried.

made me sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

iron made me sick

The taste is a turn-off

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been forcing my kids to take these daily. The taste is pretty nasty, even though other reviewers commented that this was not the case. I won't re-order these again. By the looks, they look pretty healthy though.

The children did not like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tablets were too big and the taste was bad

1 2