My kids love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been giving these to both my kids for a while now, they love them and ask for them every morning. Great product!

My son loves these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit skeptical in buying this because my son is a picky eater. He likes that they are star shaped and i told him it was vitamin candy. He had very loose stools and would complain of bellyaches daily. He is autistic and has stomach issues. I purchased this in combination with hyperbiotics Prokids sugar free tangy probiotic pearls and his stool are normal. Hasn't complained of belly aches either. Has been taking this for about 3 weeks now. Very happy!!

The best :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My child is taking these vitamins since I ceased to suffer are great :)

Best kids vitamin there is!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My 2yr old son loves these, and he asks for one every day. He is sad when I tell him that he needs to wait until dinner time to get one (that's when we all take ours). I tried a piece of one and they do actually taste good at first unless you keep it in your mouth too long and get the vitamin after taste. I looked at all the kids vitamins available and these are packed with the best nutrients and levels. Most daily vitamins are lacking in many areas. Rainbow Light products are excellent at packing in all the essential vitamins and minerals that most others leave out, plus they have their own blend of herbs and things for added benefits. I also bought the RL prenatal vitamins for my wife because they are the best available. I love this brand. Iherb has the best price on this as well :)

my child likes them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm always looking for healthy vitamins that my child will like and these worked.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Kids love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I told them they are Dora's special stars so they practically beg for one every day! Also I didn't find many unnatural ingredients in them so we're all happy.

My kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And I love it too. Love the ingredients, very healthy and natural.

Like Candy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Rainbow Light always has great naturally sourced products... our kids love these and we have to remind them that they are vitamins not candy and to only take two per day!

Rainbow Light, Nutri Stars, Chewable Multivitamin, Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Good price, excellent choice of vitamins. the daughter loves a little sour taste.