Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We bought this for our 1yr. old. I have always loved Rainbow Light products (and respect Dr. C Hobbs), but my wife is sceptical when it comes to anything that doesn't come from a pharmacy. The Iron, Calcium and Zinc content convinced her, I like the fact that it also has vitamin K, Zinc and an antioxidant blend. You can mix it into anything and our baby doesn't know the difference.

Just can't go without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Our pediatrician recommended our daughter begin using this vitamin 7 months ago. After taking the vitamin for 3 months she jumped from the 50% to 60% percentile for weight & has stayed on that curved (a good thing b/c she has always been on the 95% for height). Our daughter loves this vitamin & refuses to drink any other kind of vitamin with her milk. The packets make life so easy on Mom & Dad too!

Contains fructose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Everything was great about this product until I read the last little detail- sweetened with fructose!! fructose is known as a possible cause of gut sensitivity in some and for this reason I would give this product this rating... So close to being so good ...yet 1 ingredient has spoilt it for me.

Convenient, safe, easy mixing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Due to my daughter-in-law having UTI quite often during her pregnancy, my grandson seem to have low immune system and was always having flu and fever when he was 2 months old. Thank God I found Nutristart Multivitamin Powder and started it at 5 months old. His immune system improves and he hardly get sick even when perople around him are sick. I strongly recommend this multivit to mothers who has kids going to daycare and kids who struggles when taking meds.

Cheap & easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the easiest vitamin that I have given my daughter. I hate giving her the dark brown liquid vitamins and it made me skip her vitamin doses since it was such a pain to give my daughter. I just mix Nutristart into some applesauce. She didn't seem to like it the first few times I gave it to her, but I don't think she notices it anymore. Plus, iherb has it $5 cheaper than my grocery store!

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Unlike lots of vitamins for babies and kids, this vitamin powder does not have artifical sweeteners or colorings and it doesn't have too much iron which can be a problem since babies constipate easily.

No artifical colorings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this vitamin powder because it is the only vitamin I have found for babies and todllers that does not have artificial colorings added.

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although it's not cheap, but it works well, i need my son to have more zinc and probiotics besides his daily diet and this product meets that need perfectly.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is g-tube fed and very sensitive to foods and meds. This powder mixes well with 40 cc of water and doesn't cause any stomach upset at all. Thank you!

Great Multivitamin For Picky Kids!

Posted by Expat American in PH on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For many years we have used Rainbow Light products & with 2 younger children, this is a great product to have when giving a multivitamin. Unlike the infant/kids multivitamins which have questionable preservatives, this is one of the better vitamins that I prefer giving our children. It's easy to add to formula, juice, yogurt, oatmeal, etc. & our kids like it! The liquid vitamins were too strong (orange flavor) & they would fight us when we tried to give them a liquid multi. Since my children aren't fully ready for capsule, tablet or gummi, this makes it's easier to make sure they get the vitamins they need. The added probiotics (L. Acidophillus and B. Infantisare) along with Antioxidant Fruit Blend 4:1 Extract plus Organic Apple/Banana powder is a nice addition. The only 2 concerns is the fructose & some of the sources of vitamins such as B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) due to being a cheaper source & usually less chance of full absorption by them. Like a few other buyers, we had to throw out a few packs because they were "solid" (as though moisture got into the package) & had a strange smell. Most of the time (95%+) there are no issues & even a half of a pack is a nice addition for our children & the other half can be added the next day!

1 2 3