Good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product tastes good, and I plan to order again.

works for us

Posted by tesslouise on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pros: -Rainbow Light is a brand I trust. -The gummies are shelf-stable. -My daughter likes them. They taste good. -It is easier for me to give her a gummy than to mix a powder into food or drink and coax her to finish it. Cons: -The gummies are EXTREMELY chewy and so the label's "age 4 and up" guideline is no joke.

Rainbow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cool!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good tasty! Exellent Flavor

Tastes good, but not sure if actually working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I lovvvve the flavor of these gummies, but I'm not totally convinced that they work as far as the probiotic benefits are concerned. I can see these working for children, possibly, as a warm-up to taking daily probiotics. They are dosed at 2x day, which is better for kids b/c they are so delicious I'd worry about them OD'ing. I'm a big fan of probiotics, but don't see the same results from this gummy version as I do from the pill form.

Rubbish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was melted into one solid lump when I received it. I will have to throw it away. Very disappointing! I would not order this.

Awesome, rebuying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gummies taste nothing like medicine. I'm an adult and I'm terrible at taking medicine regularly, so this is a lifesaver. Works great too.

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i could eat the whole pot. they taste amazing. I still have not felt any benefits but I must have had 1/2 the pot and its early days, I know it takes a while to see any benefits with these things.

Bloat buster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yummy and helps me with bloating

Kids love it.