Tasty way to take important vitamin, but I wish it contained no corn syrup & ane sugar.

Posted by Rosiee on July 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

This D vitamin is refreshing optio among the dull-to-take regular pills and the price is very affordable as well, buti wish it would contant no corn syrup and cane sugar. They are not the healthiest sweeteners to say the least and in my optinion don't have place in such supplement. Stevia is much better alternative to sweeten it. It Is a herb, ZERO Glycemic index AND ZERO calories! The perfect sweetener for me. I use it all the time.

Seem to help with colds!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

i needed something that my 8 year old would like due to her ALWAYS getting colds from school...these seem to help AND she does not give me a problem taking them AT ALL!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste.

These sunny gummies are really yummy too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kids love it! So I had to hide it!

Tastes great, beware of addictive quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I need so much vitamin D as I am stuck in an office during daylight hours. These taste so great, I want to pop a handful in my mouth like candy, which is probably not so great for little kids. I'm an adult and I have marginal willpower, I usually take 2x day but they are dosed at 1 gummy per day...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tasty! Great addition to my husband's daily formula, because he fails to take medication if it smells bad or taste horrible.

Kids would eat these like candies!

Posted by odereviews on April 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are great d-vitamins for the kids. They can't wait to have their daily d-vitamins. You might want to hide the package from them thought. Otherwise these would been eaten too soon. Not the cheapest product, but at least you get your kids to eat their vitamins. Of course adults enjoy the good tasting d-vitamins too. Raibow light provides good quality products.

Posted by Maggis on March 29 2012 | Verified Purchase