Good taste and good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not only do these lemon-flavored vitamin D gummies taste good, they also do the job. After taking 2000 ICU daily for three months, my vitamin D level rose from 35 to 50.

My kids like them

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

And so they take them. These plus the D they get in their multi and their milk adds up to enough to keep their brains sharp, and to keep colds and flu away. Great product at a super price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have to limit the kids to one a day; they would eat them all. great way to get vitamin D in them.

Sour Lemon Vit d Gummies WOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love them. I was on prescription vit D for 2 weeks then started the daily. These are so fabulous tasting I never forget to take them. (only 1/day) Again blood work to be done end of month. if my Vit D is ok now I'll continue taking these.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

my kids love these - and so far, so good this winter with no illnesses

Great for kids!

Posted by Sherri on November 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin D is so important to help prevent all types of illnesses. My kids love these and will actually ask for them. They take these and vitamin C (Natural Factors chewable C). So far they have not been sick this winter!

get you D

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

what a way to get your vitamin D , right out of the candy dish!

Yummy D

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I order this item when my doctor suggests me to take at least 1000iu vitamin D daily after blood test. It tasts so good that the only problem now is that we need to stop ourselves for taking more.

I look forward to taking my vitamin D every day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great taste!

like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take a lot of vitamin D because I don't get enough sunlight. These work great. They're as good as candy, so keep them out of reach of your children or they might help themselves to more than would be good for them.