Excellent soap, high quality ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of our favorite soaps, it cleans very well, without being harsh, the smell is very delicate and refreshing, lemon-ish. We ordered more of these due to their excellent quality. The ingredients are also important for my family and this soap delivers.

Perfect soap from Rainbow Research

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my current favourite soap. It's very creamy, fits in my hands easily. Lots of suds and rinses clean. I love the lemon-fresh scent. Just a perfect soap and very reasonably priced.

Been using it for years...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

My local grocer stopped carrying this product. I've used it for a long time. It seems to be very effective and gentle. Great quality control, the consistency has never changed and it lasts longer than I thought it would. Great value.. I REALLY like this soap for my face and will buy lots more as I need it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best soap I've ever used. It lathers very well and has a light lemon scent. I'll be buying more.

Good Soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

This soap creates good lather. It rinses cleaner than any other soap I've used. It has a nice, subtle lemony sent. I will continue to buy it.

Neither moisturing nor drying

Posted by vainpot on January 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel "cleaned" after using it but didn't feel moisturising with it either.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

ok. does not give grate moisture.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ongoing issues with psorosis (itching) ...The itching is so bad.....Im now using this soap for my body and its so soothing on the face... I have had so many perscriptions from Drs. just for this problem...nothing works or feels as good as this soap does..Will continue to use and will be ordering more..Alot cheaper then perscriptions!!!!!

Its great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its gd for sensitive body... its working for me

soap bar