Simply the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works so well on my straight hair. I don´t need to use straightener or any other products with this conditioner. Smell is great and i get beautiful and shiny hair. Only down side for me is that the bottle is too small. This does weight hair down but for me that is what i´m looking for but maybe if you have thinner hair this might not be the best choice.

Bit of a disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this conditioner because it doesn't have any 'bad' ingredients but does have henna and biotin. Also, I love their detangling conditioner. My hair just doesn't seem to like this one though. I've even added some jojoba oil and avocado oil to it and have tried it as a deep conditioner but results still weren't great. I'll stick to their detangling conditioner which works great on my hair.

Thicker hair!

Posted by odereviews on July 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

First Henna conditioner we have tried. This stuff is excellent. Makes hair look fuller and thicker. Price was pretty good too. There are some downsides thought. Texture is bit too thick, and you need plenty of this product. Although the results are almost instant and fantastic! Great ingredients too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

labai geras plaukams po cheminio.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

Hair feels great after use ..

good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

as with the shampoo, I found this to be very good on my hair, and as nice as my usual Shea products

Parfait !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Le Meilleur De Tout Les Après Shampoing Naturel! Il Rend Les Cheveux Ultra Doux, Souple, Lisses, Léger Et Le Tout Sans Silicone Ni Dérivés De Silicone. Mon Must Have D'iherb ! Le Seul Petit Bémol : Sent Un Peu La Colle De Notre Enfance..

Perfect with the same shampoo

Posted by chiekom77 on February 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

together with the shampoo, my hair is washed clean and when dried, not too fluffy. I guess the oil in this conditioner works very well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells and feels beautiful!!

Gentle and Sweet

Posted by TropicalUrbanite on May 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

The formulation is uncomplicated and clean, moisturizing yet easily rinsed. Scent is pleasant, sweet almond-ish. I have oily, reactive scalp and long fine hair and this conditioner is not sensitizing. The consistency is very thick, so a little goes a long way. Probably getting marked down because you need to rub and dilute it before applying on hair and scalp. I use it alongside my other shampoos from Himalaya, Acure Organics, Aubrey Organics, and it works.

1 2 3