awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awful chemical smell, and hair falls out after using this

Not What I Expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have dry hair. My hair felt terrible after using it. Did not help at all.

HATE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not suitable for oily hair scalp. Dried out hair very badly after shampoo,. Hair looked and felt like hay! Despite shampooing twice each time, hair still get oily quickly. Excarbated scalp acne and scalp felt like it was suffocating in grease many hours before the next shampoo! (P/S :. I do shampoo daily)

The Smell Is Too Much

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I recently dyed my hair with Lush's Caca Rouge and wanted a shampoo and conditioner that wouldn't strip the color immediately and be so harsh. I found these and ordered the shampoo and conditioner immediately(I also ordered the Rainbow Research's Red Henna conditioner and hair color treatment. I have not tried it yet, but I am hoping it is better than the shampoo and conditioner). I was really hopeful for this product. But it made my hair dry and the smell was just not worth it for me(smells almost like cough syrup to me). My hair the day after was so dry and frizzy. I put raw coconut oil in my hair every night in the shower too, so there would be no reason for my hair to be dry.

Terrible shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes my hair unmanageable and extremely dry. Waste of money.

made my hair rough