Lovely Fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

A lovely fragrance added to my hair while it is strengthening my hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

what I was looking for!

Posted by chiekom77 on February 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is not too strong on skin, but washes away the dirt effectively. This is what I was looking for.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent shampoo, good quality and a little seems to go a long way. I have fine long hair, and a lot of it, this shampoo is gentle enough to use daily while still leaving my hair soft and clean. I use it combined with the Rainbow Research, Henna & Biotin Herbal Conditioner, 8 fl oz (240 ml). I used to dye my hair with henna, I did so for 17 years but then switched to ammonia free dye because of convenience and more colour options. It is nice to get that same "freshly hennaed hair" feeling from shampoo. My hair feels stronger and healthier. I do have to say both products have a strong almond-like scent, a little like marzipan. I quite like it, but if you don't like scented soaps, this is not for you.

Rainbow herbal shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the solid eco-and animal-friendly ingredients with this shampoo. Also, I have acne trouble and have to watch the hair products I use. I do not have any problems with this product and it leaves my hair very healthy.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

smell good.

Posted by --KaiaReviews-- on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

OK for fine hair. This shampoo has a strong almond smell.

Good for my itchy scalp but not the best for my oily scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have an itchy scalp and this Shampoo isn't as bad as some others with irritating my scalp. I have tried many other shampoos for my itchy, oily scalp without luck. I did buy Giovanni 50-50 Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo at the same time and I think that one is better for my oily scalp and also doesn't really make my scalp itch. This one has a marzipan fragrance that isn't overpowering and I don't think your hair smells like that when you wash it out afterwards, although I use conditioner.

Nice product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brought this shampoo to use as I used henna to colour my hair and use it in conjunction to maintain the henna colour. very gently and no nasties. I like it.

shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like the smell of the shampoo but i guess it has to do with the biotin but aside the smell, it a good shampoo