Gives volume, stay shiny and clean

Posted by Royalqueen on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wash my hair daily, and i am having hair loss problem. I used Rainbow reasearch henna for a year and so far ok with the henna. Furst time try this shampoo. Am not expecting much because the Henna is not impressing me much over the last year. When i opened this shampoo and tried it, found the smell is very light, even unnoticeable. This is a pros to me as i prefer no artificial scene. It does not lather much, another pros to me, because that indicates no sls in the ingredients. I still expeirmced minor hair fall during wash (this does not happen when I use other specially formulated shampoo for hair loss type) but is acceptable. My scalp feel good to this shampoo because no itching after wash. What impress me is my hair look much volume and shiny after wash and dry. On the next day my hair still gives this same effect. This really impress me. This shampoo contains marigold, an ingredient that is beneficial to my existing scalp condition, having hair loss issue because of too dry and sensitive scalp. The marigold soothes and calm down the scalp. I will recommend this shampoo to those having similar problem as me. Worth trying.

not very impressive

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

this dries out my hair a bit, it doesn't lather as much as i like it too, and i dont see any difference with the hair fall/ regrowth. oh well, have to look for another shampoo.

Fresh and clean scent !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is wonderful. It has a good consistency, it lathers up really well and best of all, it leaves me hair feeling wonderful. I love this shampoo. Will definitely buy it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have oily hair and this shampoo is great for this kind of hair. It stays clean for two days, and for me that's unusual.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

Puikus, gerai išplauna, nesulipina plaukų.

Best shampoo for Henna hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Shinny, soft hair after washing with Rainbow shampoo. I find other shampoos make my hair frizzy. I love the feel and shine after using this shampoo.

Love it!

Posted by ilutajakstus on August 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good smell, you can feel its natural and i dont even use conditioner after this shampoo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awful chemical smell, and hair falls out after using this

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

A must buy item. Works great. My hairfall has tremendously reduced. Hair feels thicker and fuller. I use hair wax or pomade on my hair on a daily basis. This shampoo washes the wax off very well. You don't even require a conditioner after your wash. Hair feels very healthy and fresh.

Rainbow Wonder Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice shampoo, because I use both Rainbow, and Light Mountain Henna, and there is a seldom a shampoo for hennaed hair. I wish there were guides to shampoos for hennaed hair, but there aren't, so I end up buying formulas for color treated hair!