AWESOME product

Posted by LioraRecommends on December 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only thing to really help my 8 yo daughter's somewhat curly, dry, very long and always-super-tangly mess of hair. BUT what a change. Her hair is totally different now after just one application - I was so impressed I looked up this product and just had to rate it. Now her hair is soft, like silk you can run your fingers through it- and it is so shiny and hangs in lovely waves. I would swear this is some type of silica product, but it's not! - no phthalates, no artificial anything- and the hair is totally manageable now. She is even voluntarily brushing it on her own and enjoying it. (I think it was just too much for her to ever even try to tackle before, and I would avoid it too until I was threatening to cut it...) WE ALL HIGHLY recommend this detangler, no matter how damaged your hair is, I think this is the most amazing product I've ever seen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have fine afro hair and so I thought that this product would be well suited to my delicate strands. I could not have been more mistaken! I used it to cowash my hair and it left my hair totally stripped. Not wanting to give up so quickly, I decided to try it, mixed with oil, on a small section of my hair as a leave in. It left my hair feeling rough, frizzed, dry and crispy. I question whether the list of ingredients is authentic, for how can supposedly all natural ingredients have such a catastrophic effect on my hair? Very disappointed!

Works well on my girl's thick hair!

Posted by shoppingmama on April 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

It takes a little to condition my girl's hair which is quite thick and unruly after swimming. I like that it is easy to wash off, has a pleasant scent and keeps her hair soft and easy to comb. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

muy buen acondicionador

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

mis hijas tienen el pelo largo y se le enreda mucho, este acondicionadorle desenreda muy bien el pelo y le deja los rizos bien hidratados.Tiene muy buen olor a vanilla..voy a repetir..

Brilliant product!

Posted by acidwash06 on August 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this product! It detangles my hair without weighing it down, and it smells really nice. I love that it's in a pump bottle, too. I'll definitely repurchase this product.

Love the smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smells amazing! I love the sweet vanilla scent! The conditioner itself is very good for normal hair because it's so lightweight. I use this for my hennaed hair and I like the results: my hair is smooth and soft after using this conditioner. It's a very good basic and cheap conditioner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doughters hair loved it. It smells so gentle, the hair is soft and silky after use. We are very satisfied.

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Smells Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loved this, and it smells delishious vanilla

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell of this product. I didnt have to tug and pull her messy, tangled after shower hair. Working as it should. Also, no oily residue left after rinsing. Satisfied :)