Gentle for kids, lathers good and smells great!

Posted by FogBytheSea on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this shampoo for my son for the last 7 years. I love that it is all natural, gentle and smells lightly of bubble gum. It never dries out his hair. I also squirt some into the tub for a bubble bath, it lathers nicely. They also make an unscented version but I prefer the light scent of this one.

Alexander, Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo is just great - thick and syrupy. It leaves my kid's hair manageable, fresh-clean and sweet-smelled.

outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

product. no more dry skin, itchy head scalp after shampooing, neither for my kids, nor for me. have een using it for the past 3 years, and don't plan on makig a change anytime soon. no matter what i search for when online, i always come back to this simple product. when i run out of my shampoo, i just use some of this and it feels and smells great.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo works well and the scent is good.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this shampoo on both of my daughters. They love the smell. You only need to use very little, so it goes a long way.

My kid love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Kids shower shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids love this shampoo, with this product they love to wash themselves and happily learn how to do it well! We´ve tried also the "Goin´coconuts" -version and it is also a hit.

Very competitive price ....we liked it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ordering second time - liked it. Can not find more natural yet :) Ecxept Aubrey Organics, but they have problems with smells :) This smells like chewing gum :)

1 2