Gentle for kids, lathers good and smells great!

Posted by FogBytheSea on July 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this shampoo for my son for the last 7 years. I love that it is all natural, gentle and smells lightly of bubble gum. It never dries out his hair. I also squirt some into the tub for a bubble bath, it lathers nicely. They also make an unscented version but I prefer the light scent of this one.

Alexander, Ukraine

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo is just great - thick and syrupy. It leaves my kid's hair manageable, fresh-clean and sweet-smelled.

outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

product. no more dry skin, itchy head scalp after shampooing, neither for my kids, nor for me. have een using it for the past 3 years, and don't plan on makig a change anytime soon. no matter what i search for when online, i always come back to this simple product. when i run out of my shampoo, i just use some of this and it feels and smells great.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo works well and the scent is good.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this shampoo on both of my daughters. They love the smell. You only need to use very little, so it goes a long way.

Shampoo for kids.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use non-animal tested shampoos. This one has a mild smell. Not bad.

Great smell

Posted by normantan on October 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

My kids love it and they have less hair drop since using this shampoo. they love the smell too!

Great on cleaning hair... but my daughter says it stings eyes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

It cleans well and rinses well. The scent is nice it smells somewhat bubble gum but it does not linger on hair. That is good for me I don't like any scent. My daughter did complaint it stings the eyes. But since it rinses well she doesn't complain for long. Her eyes didn't look irritated so that was good. Over all she does like it.

My kid love this