Organic Corn Starch, 8 oz (227 g)

Posted by TinVal on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Organic non-gmo corn starch is perfect addition in gluten-free mixes because it makes breads and muffins more fluffy. I live in Europe, buy localy and can say that the price of this products is acceptable if you eat gluten free dishes too often

Good and NON-GMO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm addicted to fried tofu, and this cornstarch is great for coating tofu chunks in before frying. I especially like the fact that it is organic, because corn seems to be the favorite crop to genetically modify these days. I avoid that stuff at all costs.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate being able to get organic corn starch since that is the only way to avoid the GMO corn products.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love that this corn starch is non GMO

no GMOs yay!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most corn starch comes from genetically modified corn. Nice to find one that doesn't.

Very useful and serves its purpose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it to make some homemade ecological deodorant. Works very well :)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Organic and GMO Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I make Flan Patissiere on a regular basis (weekly!) for my husband - this is the best cornstarch I have found - does the job perfectly and is Certified Organic and GMO free.

organic whenever possible

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't use this very often but trying to stay away from gmos, dyes, chemicals and preservatives in my food as much as possible. There must be a reason for all the sickness around. This is just a small step but I trust every step helps.

Non GMO corn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this is because it's non GMO corn flour. Had been using it for tenderizing meat before cooking. It's good. A small amount does the job.

1 2 3 4