The Best I've Ever Tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cook a lot of rich and other whole grains, and these boullon cubes provide the best flavor imaginable. I absolutely cannot be without them in my house.

Must-Have in my kitchen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are an absolute "must-have" in my vegan kitchen. I use them for soups, rice, pasta sauces, and even salad dressings. Best out of all the vegan brands I have tried. Even my omni friends enjoy using these bouillon cubes. Rapunzel is highly recommended.

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am using it to cook quinoa and it has a nice flavour!

At the moment - the best!

Posted by shadow-girl on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This bouillon tastes good, ingredients are good and helps me when I do not have time to make my own bouillon. Also price is very good!

Noteworthy

Posted by popopo on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only thing I didn't like is the consistency it's quite moist/sticky, for instance it's difficult to crumble the cube up. But despite this, it's a good quality product, I recommend it.

מצויין!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

גם טעים וגם בריא! שילוב מנצח!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product

Delicious!

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

All natural, suitable for vegetarians, will keep you warm in winter with adding no extra calories! This is a must have at my kitchen - I add it to soups and main dishes, brings great flavor to the dish. But i also like it just as is - by adding hot water you will have a great broth, and, for instance adding boiled quinoa, you'll have a great, super-tasty and low-cal soup! so when you are home in the evening and there is no cooked meal - no need to order delivery, this herbal bouillon will help you - just add some vegetables or quinoa or noodles and voila - great home-cooked meal, healthy, warming and light is on the table in 10 mins! Love it! See also my other reviews of the best products on Iherb.

Perfecto!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Say no more! These are excellent, won't use anything else!

A kitchen must

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

GREAT for soups, rice or beans. A must have.